Aug 4, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Hello,

I submitted my complete application for Express entry Skilled worker class with PNP from Ontario ,including all the fees, on 15th October 2019 and also later submitted my biometrics. I had also passed my medicals.

I did not receive any updates from them till 15th April 2020 and when I mailed them for an update, they said my application was Approved and they had sent me a mail on 27th Feb 2020 notifying me about this decision and asking for some documents. I did not receive any mail from them on the mentioned date and asked them to resend the mail.

They said they have forwarded my request to the responsible office and I shall hear from them. So far I haven't received any mail yet and now on every enquiry they say that my application is under processing and they will let me know if anything changes. They say they have all the documents and no extra documents are needed.

I am now worried for my application as its been more than a year now. My application was approved and now its again under processing. They are not even resending me the 27th Feb mail. What should I do in this case?