+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application in london

Hshks7

Aug 7, 2019
anyone applied to visitor visa in London? I applied at the end of July, and I’m travelling in the beginning of September, they still haven’t started to review my eligibility yet. I tried to contact them through web form and email, no replies at all.

chocobina

Sep 6, 2019
anyone applied to visitor visa in London? I applied at the end of July, and I’m travelling in the beginning of September, they still haven’t started to review my eligibility yet. I tried to contact them through web form and email, no replies at all.
hi, i'm trying to understand the same. i applied 8th august and still waiting for an answer... not sure how long are they taking.

Zhanna22

May 16, 2019
hi, i'm trying to understand the same. i applied 8th august and still waiting for an answer... not sure how long are they taking.
I’ve applied 16th of June and nothing. No one replies on a case specific enquiry. It’s been 12 weeks for me...

Hshks7

Aug 7, 2019
I just got replied today, not a very useful reply.

We write in reply to your enquiries.

Your file is currently still in process due to high volumes.

We hope to provide you with a decision as soon as possible.

Last edited:

chocobina

Sep 6, 2019
I just got replied today, not a very useful reply.

We write in reply to your enquiries.

Your file is currently still in process due to high volumes.

We hope to provide you with a decision as soon as possible.
wow! just today! it's very messy... applying from my own country (argentina- only takes 8 to 1o days to get an answer...
hope we have some luck this coming week please. Fingers crossed. Let you know if i have any news.
thanks for your time.

chocobina

Sep 6, 2019
Hi guys, any updates on yours?
Still waiting here... I sent an email today to an address LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Automatic reply saying they'll get back within 28 days... or if they consider it urgent within 48 hs.
We'll see how it goes. Fingers super crossed!!!!

chocobina

Sep 6, 2019
Hi guys,
They denied my visa again on the basis they don't trust i'll leave the country as i said on the application...

Hope you have better luck than me. x