+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application immediately rejected after submission; Not sure why.

N.thakuri

Jul 10, 2018
Hi everyone
My first application got rejected cause of my police report from Nepal which is now resolved. I did my Internet research and found out it is common for cic to reject the application as incomplete without asking for additional documents. Anyway I created a second ee profile as it said in the email that we need to create a new EE profile if we still want to come to canada.i created a second new express entry this time only for my wife as we changed our mind and changed the fund to $14000 (first time for 2 applicants we put $20,000). This is the only change we made. Her points are 478. But the new EE profile got rejected saying she does not meet the minimum criteria after couple of hours and I posted it on the page and waited for a day or so. Nothing happened and I created a second profile again thinking I might have missed something but as soon as I submitted the profile I got an email immediately again saying not eligible? I am sure that i have met all the criteria when creating the second and third ee profile as I have received ITA before and the come to canada tool says I am eligible. Do you have any idea about this?
I am very worried and have reported a techincal issue to cic and also filled the ircc web form but havent heard anything.
Thank you in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everyone
My first application got rejected cause of my police report from Nepal which is now resolved. I did my Internet research and found out it is common for cic to reject the application as incomplete without asking for additional documents. Anyway I created a second ee profile as it said in the email that we need to create a new EE profile if we still want to come to canada.i created a second new express entry this time only for my wife as we changed our mind and changed the fund to $14000 (first time for 2 applicants we put $20,000). This is the only change we made. Her points are 478. But the new EE profile got rejected saying she does not meet the minimum criteria after couple of hours and I posted it on the page and waited for a day or so. Nothing happened and I created a second profile again thinking I might have missed something but as soon as I submitted the profile I got an email immediately again saying not eligible? I am sure that i have met all the criteria when creating the second and third ee profile as I have received ITA before and the come to canada tool says I am eligible. Do you have any idea about this?
I am very worried and have reported a techincal issue to cic and also filled the ircc web form but havent heard anything.
Thank you in advance.
You have not met all of the criteria. Check proof of funds.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi everyone
Thank you in advance.
You need to mention minimum CAD $15,530 for family of two (you and your spouse) even though you may not accompany her.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
guys, research throughly please. Canada is NOT closing its gates to potential immigrants anytime soon, so take a few days extra. I have no idea why most people are rushing into it blindly without reading the requirements a few hundred times.

Reactions: shaizeik

Aatika_m

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hi
I have been an active member of this forum and needed your help. I am actually seeking advice for my friend who got her ITA(inland applicant) in April 2021 under CEC. She has her work experience from April 2018 until April 2019. Now when she is submitting her application it says criteria not met because her work experience doesn't fall in last 3 years criteria. Her agent is saying that the application will get rejected but I read on the ircc website about the exception mentioned under section 11.2(2) (link attached below)
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/section-11.2.html

Can you please help me understand it and if there is anything we can do for the same. It would be really helpful as it's her last chance to get her PR.

Waiting for your response.

singh@1234

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Hi
I have been an active member of this forum and needed your help. I am actually seeking advice for my friend who got her ITA(inland applicant) in April 2021 under CEC. She has her work experience from April 2018 until April 2019. Now when she is submitting her application it says criteria not met because her work experience doesn't fall in last 3 years criteria. Her agent is saying that the application will get rejected but I read on the ircc website about the exception mentioned under section 11.2(2) (link attached below)
https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/section-11.2.html

Can you please help me understand it and if there is anything we can do for the same. It would be really helpful as it's her last chance to get her PR.

Waiting for your response.
@scylla knows better, but my guess is your agent is right.