Sent with application
Med's Request
21st January
Med's Done....
25th January
Passport Req..
21st January
Hello Good people,

I have come back after 3 years. This forum helped me a lot during my own application. I am now sattled and meet the income requirement of to sponsor parents.

I applied on 2018 cap. Today I received the following email saying that my PGP accepted. I received the following email. What to do next?

Dear Sir/Madam:

This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) "My father's name" under the Family Class.

Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2018.

Important information about using a representative:

A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.

If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.

When submitting your PGP application:

• If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
• If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
• The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;

Then, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the sponsor or principal applicant’s email or mailing address on record as applicable. IRCC will not communicate with this representative until a correctly completed and signed IMM 5476 is received by IRCC.

Should you choose to engage representation in the form of an Immigration Representative or Lawyer, you must complete a Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). The form can be found at the following link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp

For information about IRCC programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit our Website at www.cic.gc.ca.

Sincerely,

Application Intake – PGP 2018
Case Processing Centre Mississauga