+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application from Qatar, still processing?

Jun 22, 2019
Yes bro. Infact I was hoping for approval and BVL means your decision is almost nearing as per the experts who helped me apply for my visa.

Mani Sandhu

Mar 7, 2021
Hi I applied for my husband in December 2019 from Canada and he is working in Doha Qatar He was done with his biometric on 30 dec2019 after that I did not get any reply from immigration it is almost 14 months could anyone suggest me something what should I do I already applied for CAIPS notes.
thank you
Manjot

riyazqa

Jan 8, 2020
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Hi I applied for my husband in December 2019 from Canada and he is working in Doha Qatar He was done with his biometric on 30 dec2019 after that I did not get any reply from immigration it is almost 14 months could anyone suggest me something what should I do I already applied for CAIPS notes.
thank you
Manjot
All the Qatar Application will go to the London Visa office which is currently under lockdown, so have to wait.

riyazqa

Jan 8, 2020
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Thank you for replying me but if file is in Abu Dhabi then still file go to the London office.
thank you
Recently what I have seen is that all the Middle East files are going to London visa office.

you can call IRCC and get the info of updated visa office.

Mani Sandhu

Mar 7, 2021
Recently what I have seen is that all the Middle East files are going to London visa office.

you can call IRCC and get the info of updated visa office.
Hi
I did call at Abu Dhabi office but I did not get any response there is just computerized message and they said just fill the web form and I sent web form 4 to 5 time still nothing from that side. Now waiting for GCMS notes. Thank you for guiding me.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Hi
I did call at Abu Dhabi office but I did not get any response there is just computerized message and they said just fill the web form and I sent web form 4 to 5 time still nothing from that side. Now waiting for GCMS notes. Thank you for guiding me.
Have you got your GCMS notes?

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
anyone guys applied from Qatar and still waiting for the visa?

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Yes I got but no response file still in processing
How long it took you to receive the notes?
are they processing the application in Abu Dhabi or London? I heard some people say Qatar applications go to London, I'm not sure.

By the way, what is the application of your husband? study, visit, family reunion?