Manama.Bahrain,
Postal Cord :120012
Mdmahidihasan0@gmail.com
March 15, 2023
Restraunt
RE: Senior Waiter,
Phone : +97336211098
Dear Mam/Sir,
I would like to express my interest in the Senior Waiter posting with Restraunt and pursue the opportunity to apply my expertise in the industry. When reviewing the job description, I was thrilled to discover how well my experience aligns with your needs and requirements. I am drawn to apply because, from reading your company's website, I feel your core mission and culture suit what I offer as a professional.
As an adept Senior Waiter, I have a well-rounded background in hospitality and refined talents in cash handling and payment processing, which make me an ideal fit for the position. Additionally, I am a proven expert in leadership skills and a consistent collaborator. My previous roles have strengthened my abilities in management and customer service, as well as my focused attention to detail and high accuracy.
I am thrilled at the prospect of bringing my talents to Restraunt. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to further discuss how my work history and personality fit the Senior Waiter role.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Mahidi Jahirul Islam