+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for study Permit Refused CHC Islamabad

sayedmuj

Nov 29, 2012
Hi,

I applied for student permit in Islamabad CHC, and today I recieved refusal letter with my document back saying:

*** You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay , in reaching this decision, I considered several factors, Including :

* Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
* Purpose of visit
* your current employment situation
* your personal assets and financial status
* your travel History

I am really really sad because I tried alot I have prepared all the other necessary documents for this student visa application and I was sure that I will get my student permit , but today after receiving the refusal I am totaly dissapointed. :( :( :(

Please can any one help me what to do now and explain the following points

1. How to satisfy the officer that i will leave Canada after my studies?
2. my family ties?
3. Purpose of visit ( for sure i am going for study this one made me reallyy angry any how......)
4. my personal assets ? ( I showed them my personal bank statment )
5.travel history?
6. my current employment situation ( I am a student I sent my reffernce letters from the unitversity where i am currently studying and also my transcripts ) :mad:

kz

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 February 2013
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
File Transfer...
21 February 2013
Med's Request
18 March 2013
Med's Done....
19 March 2013
Interview........
not required
VISA ISSUED...
8 april 2013
LANDED..........
27 april 2013
after how many days do u received ur refusal ?

Reflectoman

Jan 4, 2013
Laval
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
(Stage 1 + Stage 2)=23 months
sayedmuj said:
Hi,

I applied for student permit in Islamabad CHC, and today I recieved refusal letter with my document back saying:

*** You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay , in reaching this decision, I considered several factors, Including :

* Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
* Purpose of visit
* your current employment situation
* your personal assets and financial status
* your travel History

I am really really sad because I tried alot I have prepared all the other necessary documents for this student visa application and I was sure that I will get my student permit , but today after receiving the refusal I am totaly dissapointed. :( :( :(

Please can any one help me what to do now and explain the following points

1. How to satisfy the officer that i will leave Canada after my studies?
2. my family ties?
3. Purpose of visit ( for sure i am going for study this one made me reallyy angry any how......)
4. my personal assets ? ( I showed them my personal bank statment )
5.travel history?
6. my current employment situation ( I am a student I sent my reffernce letters from the unitversity where i am currently studying and also my transcripts ) :mad:
the VO needs to make sure that you will leave after your studies are done ... so what ties do you have to Pakistan that are greater than those in Canada? do you have big family in canada? after your studies finish in canada, what job prospects are there for your field in pakistan? the age at which you finish your studies in canada, at that time would you be more interested in coming back to pakistan or not? have you previously done out-of-country studies thus showing a history of studing abroad and then leaving after your studies are done? and i'm sure that the vo probably had a bunch of questions in his head that didn't get answered when going through your application so it may have tipped the scale into beleiving that you don't intend to leave canada after your studies are done.

look at your application with a very critical eye and try to answer those questions trying to see it from the vo's point of view. this might help clear up some of your questions regarding the result and help you prepare to reapply.