+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for Study Permit Extension is in process while I completed my studies. Need to apply for PGWP. Please help.

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Yes, I applied for PGWP under implied status.
I DID THE SAME
DO YOU KNOW CAN WE STARTWORKING FULL TIME THO? (I applied pgwp in implied status)
DID YOU WORKED AFTER APPLYING OR YOU WAITED TILL APPROVAL OF PGWP???
please help me
Thanks in advance

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Please help!!

I have recently completed my studies this month. My application for study permit extension is in process that I applied in February 2020.
My Study permit expired on March 31, 2020.

While on implied status, I finished my studies this month and my application for study permit extension is still in process.

I want to apply for Post-graduation work permit.

Is there any way I can apply for PGWP before receiving the decision for my study permit extension application?
Because it may take another 2 month or more to receive decision on study permit extension application due to processing time of 4 month.

Please help, will really appreciate.
HEY BROTHER DID YOU ACTUALLY WAITED FOR YOUR DECISON BEFORE STARTED WORKING FULL TIME???
AM IN THE SAME BOAT PLEASE HELPPPP

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
That is correct and am 100% sure
(You should have applied for study permit extension before old one expired )
But you stop working from the day you apply pgwp till the approval pgwp

Braykhna Khan

Jun 18, 2019
I did apply before it expires. My study permit expires on the 31st of Dec. I have already for an extension again. My main concern is that will they approve my PGWP application on an implied status?

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Yes, I applied for PGWP under implied status.
Please help deepK
You applied pgwp on implied status? How long took for you to get final decision of pgwp? You got it approved? How about study permit extension,got approved?
and did you worked on that period? Are we allowed to work???

Reactions: yowyow

gursaini26@

Jan 6, 2024
I guess it's safe to apply for restoration when you apply for PGWP under implied status as an agent told me they will probably reimburse that amount even though technically it's not our fault we had to apply for restoration.
CAN WE WORK AT IMPLIED STATUS AND APPLY FOR PGWP