+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application for study permit cancelled

ramandeep9794

Mar 20, 2018
i applied online for study permit on 24th feb and my application for study permit was cancelled on 11th march,
i filled the web form and after that i receive a email that they allotted me a new application number .
i tried link that new file number with my GC key ton know the updates about my visa but it display like that no data found. i dont know what to do now ? do i need to wait for any email or filled up the webform again ?

AIA

Mar 29, 2016
i applied online for study permit on 24th feb and my application for study permit was cancelled on 11th march,
i filled the web form and after that i receive a email that they allotted me a new application number .
i tried link that new file number with my GC key ton know the updates about my visa but it display like that no data found. i dont know what to do now ? do i need to wait for any email or filled up the webform again ?
hi dear, any news on your application? I re apply also last 23rd march and got message 29th that my application got cancelled, I filled the web form also same day but no reply till now.

ramandeep9794

Mar 20, 2018
i got a reply that they alotted me a new application number but i am not able to link that application to my gc ... after that i filled up the webform again but didnt get any reply from them.

Navbhullar

Sep 2, 2018
i got a reply that they alotted me a new application number but i am not able to link that application to my gc ... after that i filled up the webform again but didnt get any reply from them.
Plz reply i am in same situation u had been through today my study permit cancelled,i dont know why,plz help what i di now bcoz my classes will start on 7 jan 2019.plz plz help

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Plz reply i am in same situation u had been through today my study permit cancelled,i dont know why,plz help what i di now bcoz my classes will start on 7 jan 2019.plz plz help
Your study permit got cancelled or your application for study permit?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
My application for study permit got cancelled today.i dont know why
Try to send a case specific enquiry to know the actual reason before you apply. Not sure if CAIPS would apply in this case, though. So send a CSE instead. Others may comment as well.