+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for renewal PR card

rahul00

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Hello

Can someone give me the link for application for renewal PR card. I have a link but I cannot save the application in my laptop

Thanks

rahul00

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Sorry - still I can find the application but cannot save the filled application.

Do I have to fill the application and print it, but I cannot save the filled application on my laptop. Is it correct ?

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Sorry - still I can find the application but cannot save the filled application.

Do I have to fill the application and print it, but I cannot save the filled application on my laptop. Is it correct ?
Try 'right clicking' the link and save as. Then when you open the file, choose the 'open with' PDF option. After you fill fields, you need to print or save as PDF. It does not let you save the original copy

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Hello friends

I have send the PR card renewal application by Canada post to Sydney, Nova Scotia which was delivered on August 13th 2021 as per tracking number.
I haven’t received any AOR or confirmation till date. Can somebody tell me how much time it will take to get AOR and then what needs to be done.
I have attach the application number to Cic login account to get updates and status.

or what else?