+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for Express Entry Completed and Waiting.....

user2021

Dec 17, 2020
Hello,
I live in Nepal and I have successfully completed and entered in express entry pool. I am expecting PNP ITA since my overall CRS is less than cutoff score.
And I do not have valid job offer. In this case, what are the things should I have to follow to get ITA.
Hoping for constructive suggestions....Thank You

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello,
I live in Nepal and I have successfully completed and entered in express entry pool. I am expecting PNP ITA since my overall CRS is less than cutoff score.
And I do not have valid job offer. In this case, what are the things should I have to follow to get ITA.
How many points do you have?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
What province are you expecting a PNP ITA from? Do you meet the provincial (don't know which one) requirements (score, job offer, NOC, family etc.)?

Reactions: user2021

user2021

Dec 17, 2020
What province are you expecting a PNP ITA from? Do you meet the provincial (don't know which one) requirements (score, job offer, NOC, family etc.)?
Actually I am open to all the provinces, however, I assume Alberta would be my first choice.
As far as I know the provinces select the applicant through EE pool but I am wondering how they are going to nominate the applicant. Is it possible to obtain job offer despite my current status?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually I am open to all the provinces, however, I assume Alberta would be my first choice.
As far as I know the provinces select the applicant through EE pool but I am wondering how they are going to nominate the applicant. Is it possible to obtain job offer despite my current status?
Are you eligible for EE. What is your eligibility score (68 min) and what is your CRS score. Research PNP programs to see if you are eligible for provinces.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/works.html

Alberta is a no right now. They are cutting immigration by 30%, have added hundreds of NOCs to to their ineligible LMIA list and only focusing on invitations for those living , working or studying in the province right now.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I am eligible for EE having NOC 2131. Currently my CRS score is 332.
A NOC doesn’t make you eligible. Do you have the minimum points to submit a profile.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

If you are 332 is very low for a PNP nomination. Plus engineering is a licensed profession so it may be ineligible for some PNPs. You will have to check.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes I am eligible for EE having NOC 2131. Currently my CRS score is 332.
Your score is almost certainly too low to be selected. Can you increase your score? Have you maxed out your English language points? Can you learn French well enough to take the test and score the minimum there? Have you had your education assessed? Can your spouse contribute to your points to increase them (if you have a spouse)?

user2021

Dec 17, 2020
I have completed ECA, took the IELTS test recently. Yes I have a spouse but my spouse has not contribute to my points.

user2021

Dec 17, 2020
I read that Alberta PNP requires 300 CRS minimum in EE Pool for the eligibility of ITA. Anyway, would you please suggest me some websites regarding job searching in Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I read that Alberta PNP requires 300 CRS minimum in EE Pool for the eligibility of ITA. Anyway, would you please suggest me some websites regarding job searching in Canada?
As mentioned before, Alberta has changed its PNP program. Alberta has cut immigration by 30% and only accepting applicants from without the province and only specific NOCS. The 300 is just to meet minimum requirement. Also your NOC under their program is probably not exempted so you would not be eligible.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/refusal.html#h2.2-h3.2

You can look at Canadian job sites (indeed, job bank) but you will find it difficult. Employers will rarely look at applications where you don’t have work authorization and you are in a licensed profession. Engineering is licensed by province.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After creating the express entry profile, do we wait for Province to contact is or we have to submit another application (provincial nominee program) by ourselves?

(Note: score 70/100, CRS 348.)