+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Fee

Scraptoon

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Visa Office......
[glow=blue,2,300][color=white] P A[/color][/glow][glow=white,2,300] R [/glow][glow=red,2,300][color=white]I S [/color][/glow]
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
Doc's Request.
20-12-2016 / 17-01-2017
AOR Received.
14-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
[color=red][b]►►►[/b][/color] [color=green][b]16-02-2017[/b][/color] [color=red][b]◄◄◄[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color] [color=green][b]SOON[/b][/color] [color=yellow][b]☼☼☼[/b][/color]
Hi all,

I am uploading my documents right now and they are asking me to pay :

- Permanent Resident Application Fee $550
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) $490

I paid for the RPRF but I cannot find where can I pay the $550.

I am alone, I do not have a spouse or any other family member coming with me.

------------------

When I am on this website : https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/immigrationlist.do
I choose : Federal Skilled Workers
The only amount of $550 that I can see is for : "Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner of the principal applicant or where a transitional provision applies, a family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older"

I am looking for "$550 as Principal applicant" but the only place where I can find that amount is in "Provincial Nominee" and I am not a "Provincial Nominee".

Can you help me please ?

Thanks;

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scraptoon said:
Hi all,

I am uploading my documents right now and they are asking me to pay :

- Permanent Resident Application Fee $550
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) $490

I paid for the RPRF but I cannot find where can I pay the $550.

I am alone, I do not have a spouse or any other family member coming with me.

------------------

When I am on this website : https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/immigrationlist.do
I choose : Federal Skilled Workers
The only amount of $550 that I can see is for : "Spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner of the principal applicant or where a transitional provision applies, a family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older"

I am looking for "$550 as Principal applicant" but the only place where I can find that amount is in "Provincial Nominee" and I am not a "Provincial Nominee".

Can you help me please ?

Thanks;
Open mycic, navigate to your application. Look at the top. row of buttons. There will be a button that says "Modify" your application . Click on that, run thru all the screens click next, one of the screen would ask you, whether Scraptoon will pay Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) now or later ? (exact wording I don't remember). Choose the option to pay RPRF as well, keep on clicking next.

Re-try paying now, it will ask you for both the fees.