+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Eligibility reviewed by CIC, What now ?

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
nadiaa said:
I have applied under the NOC 0111. I need to get some clarification regarding these issues

1. What does the letter I recieved signify ... Will the medical comes straight after 6 to 12 months or they will further advise us to send any docs or any thing ?

2. Should CAIP notes would be significant at this stage ?
Hi Nadia,
I will answer your second question according to my case.
I have ordered my CAIPS and found it was UNTOUCHED at all - no points calculated-, though I got similar letter as yours.
Hope this help :)

nadiaa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4- 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 15-04- 2010 2nd AOR 20-10-2010
File Transfer...
23-6-2010
Med's Request
17-9-2013
Med's Done....
2-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2013 (PPR1) / 07-01-14 (PPR2)
When did you recieve your letter OmMona?

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
nadiaa said:
When did you recieve your letter OmMona?
It's dated 23/Mar/2012...but I got only last week

nadiaa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4- 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 15-04- 2010 2nd AOR 20-10-2010
File Transfer...
23-6-2010
Med's Request
17-9-2013
Med's Done....
2-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2013 (PPR1) / 07-01-14 (PPR2)
OmMona said:
I have ordered my CAIPS and found it was UNTOUCHED at all - no points calculated-, though I got similar letter as yours.
Hope this help :)
Thanks OmMona.. i just need to ask you when did you order the CAIPS before the letter or after the letter and what was the process of ordering CAIPS notes and in how much time it was recieved by you.

Thanks for your time

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
nadiaa said:
Thanks OmMona.. i just need to ask you when did you order the CAIPS before the letter or after the letter and what was the process of ordering CAIPS notes and in how much time it was recieved by you.

Thanks for your time
Hi Nadia,
Q1: when did you order the CAIPS before the letter or after the letter
A1: I ordered it before the letter

Q2: what was the process of ordering CAIPS notes?
A2: You can order it from CaipsNotes.com using your credit card

Q3: how much time it was recieved by you.
A3: 40+ days

By the way, When I saw that no action were taken in my CAIPS, I thought about send case specific inquiry, I did so and sent them an email to inquire about the status of my application, guess what?
Yesterday I got reply from them stating that I have authorized a representative to follow up with my application, hence, all my questions should be addressed through this representative!!!!!

Hope I answered all your questions

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
Miza said:
HI all,

Those who receive this letter Any changes in on line status?

Regards

Nothing as of today. Same In Process with RBVO inside

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
Hi, I also received the same letter dated March 22, 2012 stamped march 26, 2012.

My E-cas shows they started processing on March 16, 2012.

Anyone who received update or MR after this?

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
Dear all who have recieved the 6-12 months wait letter - read below - this is reply to a case specific enquiry sent to Singapore CHC. Interesting indeed

April 27, 2012, 02:11:35 am »

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour

OmMona

Jun 17, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
16-01-2014
Passport Req..
17-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-2-2014
zakout76 said:
Dear all who have recieved the 6-12 months wait letter - read below - this is reply to a case specific enquiry sent to Singapore CHC. Interesting indeed

April 27, 2012, 02:11:35 am »

Dear Ms XXXXX,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

We are pleased to advise you that your application has been assessed, and that you have been determined to meet the eligibility requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker category.

As you may already be aware, changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions, the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed. You may wish to consult this page for more information on the Ministerial Instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp

Your application was determined to be eligible under the first set of Ministerial Instructions, as it was received between February 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. A second set of Ministerial Instructions applies to applications received between June 26, 2010 and June 30, 2011. Processing priority is now being given to Skilled Worker applications that meet the eligibility criteria in a third set of Ministerial Instructions, for applications received from July 1, 2011.

The number of Federal Skilled Worker applications approved by the Singapore visa office has exceeded the visa target we have been allocated for this category under Canada's annual Immigration Levels Plan. We are carefully managing the finalization of applications to ensure that the applicants with skills and work experience that meet current labour market needs - i.e. those who applied under the most recent set of Ministerial Instructions - are issued visas on a priority basis. For applications received under earlier sets of Ministerial Instructions, we will proceed with the final steps of processing (e.g. medical examination, statutory checks) only when we have sufficient target space to be able to issue visas in the coming year.

Applications received under the first set of Ministerial instructions will be processed to finalization on the basis of when they were received. Applicants who applied earlier (from February 27, 2008 onward) will be contacted before those who applied later (up to June 25, 2010). When we are ready to continue processing your application, we will contact you with instructions. Until then, the only information you are required to provide to our office is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address

- Marriage, birth, or death in the applicant's immediate family

- Request to withdraw the application and refund the application fees

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

- Change to the applicant's representation (to engage, change, or revoke a paid representative, the form IMM 5476 Use of a Representative must be completed and signed by the applicant, then sent to our office)

In all correspondence with our office, remember to quote the applicant's file number, full name and date of birth.

We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour
Thanks for sharing Zakout
Indeed it is a good news, but nothing is predictable...so let's wait and see.

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
eemmoo1 said:
HI meanne,

Got a same letter.
Actually, I received it only yesterday since I was not able to check our company PO Box.

Do you think this is good news? It say that we have to wait again for another 6-12 months. :-(

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meanne said:
Actually, I received it only yesterday since I was not able to check our company PO Box.

Do you think this is good news? It say that we have to wait again for another 6-12 months. :-(
Well i have seen people on this forum saying it is good sign. But nothing can be sure of unless we have visas in our hands. :-\

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@everybody.

first of all plz hold ur nerves, chill.

1. this message conveys that plz bear the delay with us(6-12 months), dont write to us, we are very busy.
2. how come this is a gud news???
gud newz wud be if they say they have found ur application satisfactory in all respects and
further processing(medicals, rprf) sud be issued to theapplicant.

but that will done at a later stage when the processing starts.

hope this info wud be of some assistance.

plz take my msg in a positive sense.

god bless u.

eemmoo1 said:
Well i have seen people on this forum saying it is good sign. But nothing can be sure of unless we have visas in our hands. :-\

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope_life said:
@ everybody.

first of all plz hold ur nerves, chill.

1. this message conveys that plz bear the delay with us(6-12 months), dont write to us, we are very busy.
2. how come this is a gud news???
gud newz wud be if they say they have found ur application satisfactory in all respects and
further processing(medicals, rprf) sud be issued to theapplicant.

but that will done at a later stage when the processing starts.

hope this info wud be of some assistance.

plz take my msg in a positive sense.

god bless u.
You mean .. They don't start processing yet .. Still these cases are pending for review ?