+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application disappeared

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
I was trying to call IRCC for the disappeared application and the IVR says application is approved. Therefore I recommend everyone calling IRCC, give UCI and application number to know the status.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I was trying to call IRCC for the disappeared application and the IVR says application is approved. Therefore I recommend everyone calling IRCC, give UCI and application number to know the status.
Still what about app. Dis. ?
How to know Nd do without getting update
They explained anything on that?

Mugbe

Jan 18, 2023
Do you mean all applications that disappeared is approved all need to update it?
Is that what you guys mean

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
I called IRCC, the agent said the technical issue will take at least 2 more days to resolve and they are not sure the application status which is from IVR is going to change. That was some relief. But again need to wait 2 more days.

sawabdon

Jan 18, 2023
I called IRCC, the agent said the technical issue will take at least 2 more days to resolve and they are not sure the application status which is from IVR is going to change. That was some relief. But again need to wait 2 more days.
Thanks for the update!

Ammarhaider22

Jul 17, 2019
Muscat, Oman
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
VFS Muscat
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
1-08-2019
Congratulations!! Hoping for the good news soon

Mugbe

Jan 18, 2023
Ok clear
But I reply to your previous message that saying IVR that status is approved
Haha

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
I used self serve option its says same process what was before so nthg changed for me i guess wait for it to show up in account

Reactions: Mugbe

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
Can you please share the queue options for IRCC call ? I am able to get to the automated message only and not connect with any person.
I did try for 12 times and got through, if you are in visitor visa after entering UCI number try 1-1-1-2-application number-year of birth-1-0

Reactions: Gangman123r