+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Cancelled?

Rahulforya

May 21, 2017
I am sorry to hear this. Don't worry everything will be fine next time around.

You will need to mention your Application number starting with E and UCI number too in the new application. The rejection will have no affect on your subsequent application so quit worrying, and make sure you don't repeat such silly mistakes again. Please go through the requirements and make an application accordingly. You do not need to mention anything separately in LOE.

By the way, which stage your application was, and what was your AOR?

All the best.
Thanks for the reply. Our AOR date was 21st August. This is the first update in our profile.
If we get ITA, do we need to answer yes to the below questions in eAPR:

1. Has<applicant> been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has <applicant> ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

TyrionStark

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF request 05-03-2018
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront L R W S - 9,9,8.5,8
File Transfer...
15-01-2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Passport Req..
19-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2018
LANDED..........
13-04-2018
Thanks for the reply. Our AOR date was 21st August. This is the first update in our profile.
If we get ITA, do we need to answer yes to the below questions in eAPR:

1. Has<applicant> been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has <applicant> ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?
For the second question you need to answer yes, and don't worry, since the reason for refusal is not that big a deal and the application got rejected in R.10 check itself.

If you say no, and they wanted yes, then it'll amount to misrepresentation, if you say yes and they could've meant no, still it wont be a big problem, as they will see in your previous file why it was refused, and since no big reason for refusal, you are completely safe.

Reactions: Rahulforya

Rahulforya

May 21, 2017
For the second question you need to answer yes, and don't worry, since the reason for refusal is not that big a deal and the application got rejected in R.10 check itself.

If you say no, and they wanted yes, then it'll amount to misrepresentation, if you say yes and they could've meant no, still it wont be a big problem, as they will see in your previous file why it was refused, and since no big reason for refusal, you are completely safe.
Thank you so much...
Is there a difference between the 2 questions? It looks like I will have answer yes to both the questions.
Also, do you think since we are answering yes it would be appropriate to add a LOE explaining the situation?

TyrionStark

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF request 05-03-2018
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront L R W S - 9,9,8.5,8
File Transfer...
15-01-2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Passport Req..
19-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2018
LANDED..........
13-04-2018
Thank you so much...
Is there a difference between the 2 questions? It looks like I will have answer yes to both the questions.
Also, do you think since we are answering yes it would be appropriate to add a LOE explaining the situation?
Yep, i guess, you should mention Yes as an answer for both the questions. LOE is not required for these questions, since it'll be obvious for them to understand that you first preferred Quebec which was just not allowed under EE, and rejected accordingly.

Unless, you were applying under PNP, there is no reason for you to explain why you chose a specific province over the other.

Reactions: Rahulforya

benson84

Nov 16, 2017
My application cancelled on 20 December 2017, without any reason mentioned in my profile . We raised an enquiry on 21st dec 17 and got a message that your profile has been updated . But nothing updated . What to do .is any mistake or error or any specific reason .
Please advise

htjam

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
My application cancelled on 20 December 2017, without any reason mentioned in my profile . We raised an enquiry on 21st dec 17 and got a message that your profile has been updated . But nothing updated . What to do .is any mistake or error or any specific reason .
Please advise
create new profile and wait for ITA

also wait for the reply for CSE u raised.. they may reopen the case if it is their mistake