App. Filed.......
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
30-03- 2017
Passport Req..
11-08-2017
reason1228 said:
1-888-242-2100?
there's another number(sry dont have it now) i used coz im located outside canada. the num u listed is for ppl located within canada. it happened to me before also, no letter after cancellation, found out they forgot to send it. raise a cse asking to send again, they will but takes long. the agent would be able to see the reason from their end

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reason1228 said:
Well, I dont know it's a mistake or not :/. If it is not, from what i have read from the forum, it might take at least 1 month to replied from CSE and another few weeks to reopen the case. Some ppl even said that CIC told them they will reopen but nothing had changed for month.

If there is something missing, I still need to see the cancellation notice in the account which I dont have. I dont want to make same mistake again ::)
You will still have to wait till they refund fees, right?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
reason1228 said:
Well i have already created a new EE and waiting for next draw. I have 445, so most likely I will be picked next time =D.

If i dont get message from my account by monday, I will start calling them probably. Maybe I will send another CSE to them.
yeah but you need to know the reason of rejection so you can work on it

reason1228

Mar 24, 2017
Got updated

THIS IS STUPID. I studied in mainland china for about 2 years and I am from Hong Kong. They are asking PCC from China mainland :eek:. Mainland police will not issue PCC to non-mainland resident. AND Hong Kong is part of China. I am in a dead end now.

shrinivaskk

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
reason1228 said:
Got updated

THIS IS STUPID. I studied in mainland china for about 2 years and I am from Hong Kong. They are asking PCC from China mainland :eek:. Mainland police will not issue PCC to non-mainland resident. AND Hong Kong is part of China. I am in a dead end now.
Am pretty sure, this above info will be mentioned in some sources. Get that info shared with CIC and they will for sure accept the reason.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
And we thought this online system was going to simplify things for people to apply for PR!

reason1228

Mar 24, 2017
shrinivaskk said:
Am pretty sure, this above info will be mentioned in some sources. Get that info shared with CIC and they will for sure accept the reason.
Hong Kong is part of China. That's too obvious. It's one country.

legendbentl

Jan 26, 2017
Sorry to hear that. Yet, I'm sure you can get a Police Certificate from a local Chinese police station, as long as you have ever lived somewhere in China.
The first thing you can do is to contact the local notary office of that place where you had studied before, I think they will help you to find a solution.

reason1228

Mar 24, 2017
legendbentl said:
Sorry to hear that. Yet, I'm sure you can get a Police Certificate from a local Chinese police station, as long as you have ever lived somewhere in China.
The first thing you can do is to contact the local notary office of that place where you had studied before, I think they will help you to find a solution.
Unfortunately, China has something called "registered residence" according to your place of born. I was born in HK so my registered residence is HK. People who was born in mainland, then their registered residence is mainland. According to mainland law, mainland PCC can ONLY be applied at the "registered residence" place, doesnt matter how long you have lived in other cities in mainland China, for me it goes to Hong Kong cuz i was born there. It is very wired, complicated and stupid.

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
reason1228 said:
Unfortunately, China has something called "registered residence" according to your place of born. I was born in HK so my registered residence is HK. People who was born in mainland, then their registered residence is mainland. According to mainland law, mainland PCC can ONLY be applied at the "registered residence" place, doesnt matter how long you have lived in other cities in mainland China, for me it goes to Hong Kong cuz i was born there. It is very wired, complicated and stupid.
while hong kong and mainland china didn't share criminal information so it is essential for you to get a pcc from mainland china. and they do release a pcc for non-chinese resident. you may go to the local police where you studied or you can find an agency to do so, there are some agencies that can apply pcc in mainland china.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
reason1228 said:
Very complicated situation. Did you try applying for the mainland China PCC at all? If you deep dive and go behind the real procedure, you will definitely have answers.

Many outside China believe that HK is a separate country, and CIC page indeed has separate sections for HK and Mainland China. So it is pretty obvious they don't acknowledge the fact one PCC is sufficient for both places ( or countries?).

TyrionStark

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-11-2018
Doc's Request.
RPRF request 05-03-2018
AOR Received.
29-11-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront L R W S - 9,9,8.5,8
File Transfer...
15-01-2018
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Passport Req..
19-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-04-2018
LANDED..........
13-04-2018
Hi,
Our application for PR was Cancelled as incomplete with the following reason:
"Your application does not include the following elements:- You have indicated that your province of destination is Quebec. To qualify as a federal skilled worker you must intend to live outside the province of Quebec."
We had chosen Quebec as our intended province of destination completely randomly. We have absolutely no ties with Quebec and was not aware that to qualify as a federal skilled worker we must intend to live outside the province of Quebec.
I know this is a mistake in our part but can anybody suggest what to do in this case?
We have submitted a new profile and awaiting next round of invitation. We will select Ontario this time if it gets selected. Do we need to mention about our cancelled application in the new one?. Do we need to separately state anything in the LOE? We are devastated with this ...any help or any suggestion is greatly appreciated

I am sorry to hear this. Don't worry everything will be fine next time around.

You will need to mention your Application number starting with E and UCI number too in the new application. The rejection will have no affect on your subsequent application so quit worrying, and make sure you don't repeat such silly mistakes again. Please go through the requirements and make an application accordingly. You do not need to mention anything separately in LOE.

By the way, which stage your application was, and what was your AOR?

All the best.

Reactions: Rahulforya