+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application cancelled due to incorrect insufficient document

nkurani

Jan 8, 2019
Hi

We submitted out application about a month ago and they cancelled our application today stating we have not uploaded correct documents. But i do remember uploading all the documents and I cannot go back and see what was uploaded. How do i reopen my application?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi

We submitted out application about a month ago and they cancelled our application today stating we have not uploaded correct documents. But i do remember uploading all the documents and I cannot go back and see what was uploaded. How do i reopen my application?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Are you still able to log-in to your account? You will see a link "View submitted application". You can not see documents uploaded but you can see name of the documents uploaded.

Captmario

Nov 2, 2018
ALso for passport it says multiple...so i uploaded multiple docs
You can't upload multiple documents to single field. It could be that you uploaded your passport and then overwrote it with your second document. Have you merged all passport documents in a single file or were they uploaded separately?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I thought they gave reason of why they were cancelling an application. It is difficult to tell otherwise what was missing.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
They will tell you what doc is missing in the email. Read carefully. Most likely pcc or dependent passport.

nkurani

Jan 8, 2019
yes they said the passport is missing for the dependent but i have uploaded my sons passport and also his visa...what should i do?

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
Hi

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
check the document that they send ... they might have written clearly for the document missing/incorrect ...
We experienced in that past ...( rejection)
in ur case might have over written by second document that uploaded

nkurani

Jan 8, 2019
check the document that they send ... they might have written clearly for the document missing/incorrect ...
We experienced in that past ...( rejection)
in ur case might have over written by second document that uploaded
Can they reopen such a case...i remember uploading the correct documents