+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Cancelled by CIC

karlahfox

May 31, 2016
I was sent an email from CIC staying that I had not uploaded a police clearance for my husband which I DID and also went back and checked on the application and it was there. I dont know what to do now. The letter says that If I want to apply again I have to go the whole express entry process all over again.

Please could someone help!!!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Contact your local MP (Member of Parliament):
http://www.parl.gc.ca/default.aspx?Language=E

If you have evidence that you complied with CIC's request, s/he should be able to help you.

You must act FAST!

Good luck!

martha1901

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2016
LANDED..........
20-06-2016
karlahfox said:
I was sent an email from CIC staying that I had not uploaded a police clearance for my husband which I DID and also went back and checked on the application and it was there. I dont know what to do now. The letter says that If I want to apply again I have to go the whole express entry process all over again.

Please could someone help!!!
[/

I think you really look into this matter seriously and fast. Recently I did a case specific inquiry and uploaded a document to support that, then I got an email the following day saying I haven't uploaded the said document.

karlahfox

May 31, 2016
Express Entry pool - Job Bank Registration Question

I have been placed in the Express Entry Pool successfully and have an LMIA and arranged employment. Do I still need to register with the Job Bank?

Im my Express Entry Application it says Not applicable means that you have been entered into the Express Entry pool without a Job Bank registration.

Thank you