+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application cancelled because of not providing Australian Traffic history

nick143

Nov 8, 2014
Hi Guys, I am an inland Ontario PNP candidate. Having score of 438+600=1038. I have applied for PR on 16th Jan. Unfortunately,today my rep told me that my application got cancelled because we didn't provide Australian traffic history, which we have provided according to my agent. Guys, help me what to do at this situation.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
nick143 said:
Hi Guys, I am an inland Ontario PNP candidate. Having score of 438+600=1038. I have applied for PR on 16th Jan. Unfortunately,today my rep told me that my application got cancelled because we didn't provide Australian traffic history, which we have provided according to my agent. Guys, help me what to do at this situation.
Umm... let's start with - did YOU apply for it and receive it?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nick143 said:
Honestly, I think you should ask your agent about what to do at this step. CIC people are not crazy, to cancel the application as incomplete without any reason.
If you have supplied this history, and you have the copy of it, I suggest to open CSE and attach the document and let them know that you actually provided the same. If it was a human error they will put you back in track, if your AGENT did not upload it they will keep the decision same.

Meanwhile, make a new profile, and with your scores I can see that you can get ITA within next draw. Don't sit idol and follow these:
Step 1: Open CSE and tell them about the traffic history. Also upload the documents of traffic history.
Step 2: Make a new profile immediately.
Good luck

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Either your agent has screwed up something or you have not provided the needed details per following link. Note that if you have lived in Queensland and/or Victoria then there is more which need to be done.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

If you are sure that you have submitted the data per above link, then i would suggest you to re appeal your case. See providing exact same documents will not help you. I all also suggest you ro order GCMS notes to get more details on what exact are the comments of reviewing officer and if rest everything is fine or not.,

As you have your file rejected, you can get GCMS notes in 7 days; go for it. These notes will have a clear mention of whether Australian Traffic History is missing or its not per the requirements.