+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

application cancelled and then reopened. question for those in this situaction

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ben76600 said:
main page isnt the most important. as long as your status still shows open and background check in process it should be ok
Backgroun says not needed at this time :/

jaynel

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-07-2015
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Guys please anyone can help, I was requested for add.doc to be submitted in 7 days and due to expire tomorrow but the problem is ONLINE SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY DOWN, SYSTEM GENERATED ERROR.every time I hit signbutton Ive been trying 6 days, I did used diff browser and computer .I did send CSE,I hope this is not the reason for my rejection again! any help much appreciated.

Good Luck to all

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaynel said:
Guys please anyone can help, I was requested for add.doc to be submitted in 7 days and due to expire tomorrow but the problem is ONLINE SERVICES ARE CURRENTLY DOWN, SYSTEM GENERATED ERROR.every time I hit signbutton Ive been trying 6 days, I did used diff browser and computer .I did send CSE,I hope this is not the reason for my rejection again! any help much appreciated.

Good Luck to all
Just send cse with a screen shot attached. Also, i would save a few screen shoots of the persisting problem. If they cancell your application you will have a good chance to have it reopened as this is a mistske on their end..

Ps. From your signature; did your bc change from in process to not needed ?!

Mine changed to not started a little while ago

jaynel

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-07-2015
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Hi Yelena,my background check from in progress to not needed this time and next day, they ask for add doc which is i cant transmit due to system error,all what I can do now is to wait again for CSE reply.but I did send my add. Doc to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

JustAdi

Feb 12, 2015
My application was refused and re-opened as well. CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca is the e-mail adress,given by CIC call center,where I have sent the receipt of RPRF.I didn't hear back from them,but when I rung up the call center,they told me the receipt was attached to my file the day after I emailed them.Currently am waiting the passports back from Ottawa.At the same time,on my second applcation I got request to submit IMM5669 :mad:

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JustAdi said:
My application was refused and re-opened as well. CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca is the e-mail adress,given by CIC call center,where I have sent the receipt of RPRF.I didn't hear back from them,but when I rung up the call center,they told me the receipt was attached to my file the day after I emailed them.Currently am waiting the passports back from Ottawa.At the same time,on my second applcation I got request to submit IMM5669 :mad:
if you sent your passport to ottawa, then you already recived your ppr?
why do you then have a second application on the way?

JustAdi

Feb 12, 2015
Yes,I expect the COPR soon.
I have the second application as I didn't know they were goong to reopen my first one.

pandrea_85

Oct 6, 2015
Hello guys

I received a refusal letter (October 5th) for my application saying I didn't make the payment of a fee. I did the payment the same day I received the notification.

The day I received the refusal letter I called the CIC call centre and the agent I talked to said he was able to see my payment so he will sent a reconsideration letter. He didn't give me any confirmation number or anything so I decided to email CIC. On that email I explained the situation and I also asked how could I knew they will look at my application because I didn't know how this work. A week after this, I decided to write again but this time I attached the copy of my receipt and I asked, in a more formal way, for a reconsideration of my application. (I guess I didn't do it the first time because I was kind of in shock after the refusal letter so I wasn't thinking clearly) :(

Last week, October 22 I got an email regarding the first email I sent, saying "Good Day. Your request has been forwarded to the appropriate service."

I am feeling really nervous but reading all of your posts makes me feel some how better.
If you can help me, I would like to hear some opinions about my situation and congratulate all of you who got their applications re-opened!

Thanks guys!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pandrea_85 said:
Hello guys

I received a refusal letter (October 5th) for my application saying I didn't make the payment of a fee. I did the payment the same day I received the notification.

The day I received the refusal letter I called the CIC call centre and the agent I talked to said he was able to see my payment so he will sent a reconsideration letter. He didn't give me any confirmation number or anything so I decided to email CIC. On that email I explained the situation and I also asked how could I knew they will look at my application because I didn't know how this work. A week after this, I decided to write again but this time I attached the copy of my receipt and I asked, in a more formal way, for a reconsideration of my application. (I guess I didn't do it the first time because I was kind of in shock after the refusal letter so I wasn't thinking clearly) :(

Last week, October 22 I got an email regarding the first email I sent, saying "Good Day. Your request has been forwarded to the appropriate service."

I am feeling really nervous but reading all of your posts makes me feel some how better.
If you can help me, I would like to hear some opinions about my situation and congratulate all of you who got their applications re-opened!

Thanks guys!
You should have sent cse with the receipt straight away, but what you have done will also work. I think that you have a really good chance to get it reopened :)
Be patient..

Ps. When sending cse after refusal or any other important issue ALWAYS sleep on it first, writte it, read it again tomorrow and then send it

pandrea_85

Oct 6, 2015
yelena said:
You should have sent cse with the receipt straight away, but what you have done will also work. I think that you have a really good chance to get it reopened :)
Be patient..

Ps. When sending cse after refusal or any other important issue ALWAYS sleep on it first, writte it, read it again tomorrow and then send it

Hello Yelena.

Thanks for your response. :)

I didn't know about cse and that's why I sent an email. I realized about it some days after the refusal and I wanted to contact as soon as possible CIC.

And yes, from this experience I learned I have to calm down first before writing or acting.

I also have hope about my application :)

Ben76600

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
France
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-07-2015
Hi guys

Any idea of how long it takes for the background check?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ben76600 said:
Hi guys

Any idea of how long it takes for the background check?

It depends on how much background you have ;)
I dont think its that relevant as some people get bc status to started and then next day ppr..some people dont get bc status to even start and they still get ppr..

freaky

Oct 28, 2015
yelena said:
Just send cse with a screen shot attached. Also, i would save a few screen shoots of the persisting problem. If they cancell your application you will have a good chance to have it reopened as this is a mistske on their end..

Ps. From your signature; did your bc change from in process to not needed ?!

Mine changed to not started a little while ago
I have the same issue with myCIC account - I received a letter form CIC today to re-pay the EE fees which obviously is just possible through my myCIC account.
But as soon I hit the "Sign" button in the sign process step it shows up with this error saying that "the online system is currently down" and a random error code.

How did you manage to re-pay your fees outside of myCIC and then printed the receipt to attach it to a CSE?

The "Pay your fees" webiste of CIC just guides me back to myCIC account which does not work for me to pay through. So I'm stuck in this loop - how do I get out of it?

Thanks
F.

jaynel

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-07-2015
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
After I emailed cpp ottawa they replied and gave additional deadline for submitting my additional documents, and advised me to zippe and send through CSE yesterday.and I think they received it and my background check is back to in progress now.hoping for possitive result soon.

jaynel

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-07-2015
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
RPRF request today, I have update almost everyday.