+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Canceled due to police certificates

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
DEEPCUR said:
For the Peru PCC, it is specifically mentioned that official translation is required. I believe it is different from the usual translation, so they seem to have stressed it there. Sasakaka meant certification in context of PCC I presume.
YES YOU ARE RIGHT
AND THIS IS JUST FOR PCC, IT NEEDS TO BE OFFICIAL TRANSLATED FOR CERTAIN COUNTRIES.
SO IT'S BETTER TO DOUBLE CHECK BEFORE SUBMISSION

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
EdBell said:
My application has been canceled :'(, and CIC claims that my police certificates are not valid or not complete. Im from Peru, and on my last trip to my country I got the police certificates and I translated them here in Canada. I do not know why they say they are not valid or complete. What can I do? does anyone has some experience with this?
I would really appreciate your feedback!!
I was just reviewing the page on PCC requirements for Peru -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/central-south-amer/peru.asp

"Name of document(s) to get: Police certificate, Judicial certificate and Penal certificate"

- Did you provide all three?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sasakaka said:
BECAUSE FOR DIFFERENT COUNTRIES THEY HAVE DIFFERENT REQUIREMENTS
FOR MY COUNTRY TRANSLATION IN CANADA IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND THIS IS REQUIRED BY CIC
MANY PEOPLE GET REJECTED DUE TO THIS REASON AND AFTER THET DID THE RIGHT WAY THEY GOT PR
AS I SAID THIS IS JUST FOR PCC, NOT FOR OTHER DOCUMENTS
CIC HAS STRICTLY REQUIREMENTS FOR PCC
THE THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW DOESN'T MEAN IT IS NOT CORRECT
Please refrain from posting in caps.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
EdBell said:
Yes, it was issued after I left the country. My wife's dad send it to us after we left Peru.
IMO, this is the reason. You should apply for your own PCC from the Peruvian mission serving your country of residence

Funkdakarma

Jun 7, 2011
From what I know, certified translators should be authorised by an Embassy or a Consulate. Check that they are officially certified sworn translators by an Embassy in your country. Sometimes their names are listed on the website.

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
How did CIC possibly know he did it in person in Peru? (assuming the letter doesn't indicate whether he applied in person)

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
all_iz_well said:
Your police clearance needs to be issued after you left the country.

Since you got the PCC while you were there it is invalid to CIC.

Get a new PCC and reapply.

Sorry about the refusal.
Dear, what about the country where I am currently living and working at what date I have get that PPC ?

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
xpressentry said:
the PCC has to be issued after you have left the country. for current residence it has to be valid for 6 months.
I went to a country A in 2012 and got PPC after that this PPC will be valid until I visit again right ?

ah_galvinm

Apr 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

I need to get FBI PCC - I am currently in Vietnam. I've heard that once the FBI has been issued, traveling back to US will make it invalid, is that correct? I am planning to send my application for PCC to FBI on about Apr 28, and I already got plan to travel to US from May 23 to Jun 23. Do you think it would be an issue? And since I'll be traveling out of Vietnam, would it make my PCC from Vietnam, if issued before my trip, also be invalid?

Thanks a lot - appreciate your help on this!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
ah_galvinm said:
Hi everyone,

I need to get FBI PCC - I am currently in Vietnam. I've heard that once the FBI has been issued, traveling back to US will make it invalid, is that correct? I am planning to send my application for PCC to FBI on about Apr 28, and I already got plan to travel to US from May 23 to Jun 23. Do you think it would be an issue? And since I'll be traveling out of Vietnam, would it make my PCC from Vietnam, if issued before my trip, also be invalid?

Thanks a lot - appreciate your help on this!
If FBI issues your report before Jun 23rd, then it will be invalid.

ah_galvinm

Apr 18, 2017
Maverick28 said:
If FBI issues your report before Jun 23rd, then it will be invalid.
Thanks Maverick - what about my VN PCC you know? If I got it issued before my trip and I travel out of the country and come back it, would that make it invalid?

About FBI PCC, you know if there would be any chances they would issue the PCC within 8 weeks? Can I just keep calling the FBI to check the status of the current applications they are working on and fly out of US before the day my application reaches FBI?

Appreciate your advice on this.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
ah_galvinm said:
Thanks Maverick - what about my VN PCC you know? If I got it issued before my trip and I travel out of the country and come back it, would that make it invalid?

About FBI PCC, you know if there would be any chances they would issue the PCC within 8 weeks? Can I just keep calling the FBI to check the status of the current applications they are working on and fly out of US before the day my application reaches FBI?

Appreciate your advice on this.
I am not sure about your VN PCC. It is not recommended to travel between ITA and eAPR submission. If it is not much of a trouble, try to get your VN PCC after you fly back from US.

FBI is currently processing packets received around 1st week of March. So you can try your method.