+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICATION APPROVED BUT HAVEN'T RECEIVED PASSPORT REQUEST

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hello Experts,

I am Dec 03 (AOR) pnp inland applicant and I called CIC last Monday regarding my file and apparently, an agent told me that decision has been made on my file and processing office sent out the email on 25th May. But the agent didn’t tell me what is that email for.

After that, I checked with my representative to see if we receive any correspondence but there is nothing and we both also even check our spam/junk folders. Also, there is no change in CIC account for which my representative has an access.

On Tuesday, I called CIC again and asked them to resend the email but this time to a different email address but not received anything yet.

Does anyone face similar issue before or any idea how long does it take to receive the email?
Is it right to contact CIC again and again?

I am hoping this will not any negative impact on my application.
Your input and guidance will be greatly appreciated on this

Last edited:

KamKC

Apr 25, 2019
Hello Experts,

I am Dec 03 (AOR) pnp inland applicant and I called CIC last Monday regarding my file and apparently, an agent told me that decision has been made on my file and processing office sent out the email on 25th May. But the agent didn’t tell me what is that email for.

After that, I checked with my representative to see if we receive any correspondence but there is nothing and we both also even check our spam/junk folders. Also, there is no change in CIC account for which my representative has an access.

On Tuesday, I called CIC again and asked them to resend the email but this time to a different email address but not received anything yet.

Does anyone face similar issue before or any idea how long does it take to receive the email?
Is it right to contact CIC again and again?

I am hoping this will not any negative impact on my application.
Your input and guidance will be greatly appreciated on this
Hi Amu,

I am sailing in the same boat. I am also Dec 3 2018 (AOR) and i still havent got my PPR. Its been more than 6 months and more than 1 month my application got approved. Please let me know if you get to know anything.

MintyUK

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi Amu,

I am sailing in the same boat. I am also Dec 3 2018 (AOR) and i still havent got my PPR. Its been more than 6 months and more than 1 month my application got approved. Please let me know if you get to know anything.
The guy you responded to means AOR Dec 3 2016, probably long since got his PPR. Maybe try this thread for people in a similar situation: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-is-approved-but-waiting-for-ppr-landing-interview-mail.621314/page-12