+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Action Shows "Pending" After Payment - New IRCC Portal TRV

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Paid successfully, but shows the below:

Is this normal? I haven't received any acknowledgment email or anything.

tochye

Jun 15, 2022
Hello.please i have the same issue made the fees payment since monday it gave me an order id and the fund have been deducted from my account.But when i log in it shows me pending.when i log out and log back in it would take me back to putting my card details havent received any emial.please i need help @cheeku1210

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Hello.please i have the same issue made the fees payment since monday it gave me an order id and the fund have been deducted from my account.But when i log in it shows me pending.when i log out and log back in it would take me back to putting my card details havent received any emial.please i need help @cheeku1210
Start in new application in the same portal, then delete it. after that your old application status will change from pending to submitted.

tochye

Jun 15, 2022
Start in new application in the same portal, then delete it. after that your old application status will change from pending to submitted.
Hello please i tried that and it didnt work or do i have to fill out the new application to finish before deleting it ?

tochye

Jun 15, 2022
@cheeku1210 please help me o..It’s a week now I made payment and no Change..The bank says the money has posted to IRCC.I have done this whole delete thing it’s not working..Also please is this on the new site your doing this or the gckey site ?

youngee

Jun 17, 2022
Hi, i tried a fresh application and deleted it thereafter but the PENDING stuff is still there. What next am i expected to do? Money has not been taken from my account anyway.What do i do now?

youngee

Jun 17, 2022
When I tried to make payment for the visa i was processing the result i got was PENDING which i cannot remove even after trying the remedy of restrting a fresh application and deleting it but to no avail. WHAT IS THE WAY OUT?