+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Accepted after 1st Reject

ambrosee

Mar 8, 2018
Hope me and you will success, how they create strong SOP for us ?

Shall we provide them with all of our necessary supporting documents, the whole study permit application documents ?
And how?
How long it will take? And how much ?

Thank you so much in advance
You can get all details from www.caipsgcms.com. check their services page.

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
Wow.. your case was really difficult. Congrats! I also had my sop and loe from them but I also worked on my other documents as my agent has messed up something. Are you planning to take your wife and children soon?
Thanx, i did not go to any agent this time, I did it all myself this time, didnt go to any agent. No i am not taking my wife and child, but i showed them my family can support themselves in my absent.
Will they give me TRV after i arrive in Canada? What documents they want to see at the airport?

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
I hired a consultant in Canada they prepare my application. He just write a representative submission letter and cover all details in 5 page letter, they say no extra SOP or LOE needed
. Only this enough . Is this Okay ??? I am so worry
Hi, sorry for the late reply, it is best to separate them, then it will be easy for the Visa Officer read and understand which is what. Maybe the consultant added all SOP and LoE in one letter, did you get the GCMS notes?

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
T
Hi, sorry for the late reply, it is best to separate them, then it will be easy for the Visa Officer read and understand which is what. Maybe the consultant added all SOP and LoE in one letter, did you get the GCMS notes?
Tnx for reply. No i didnt apply for notes. .. according to my consultant my case is not as complicated so its fine...
Now after i payed everything they just writing only one letter..so my concern is all that money for just one letter and representation? Its my 1st time with consultation so may be all doing same work..so i want to know other student's as well .

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
T

Tnx for reply. No i didnt apply for notes. .. according to my consultant my case is not as complicated so its fine...
Now after i payed everything they just writing only one letter..so my concern is all that money for just one letter and representation? Its my 1st time with consultation so may be all doing same work..so i want to know other student's as well .

it's always advisable to get a gcms notes whether as complicated as it is or not, having just an hint of a well understanding is worth it and also help to improve your case when reapplying. Though requesting it might seem tedious and time consuming(a month) but its worth it

Don't ruin your second attempt, most agents always follows a certain pattern that shows success but cases are different which also needs a better review. Its wise to command your agent to carry you along during the processing

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
it's always advisable to get a gcms notes whether as complicated as it is or not, having just an hint of a well understanding is worth it and also help to improve your case when reapplying. Though requesting it might seem tedious and time consuming(a month) but its worth it

Don't ruin your second attempt, most agents always follows a certain pattern that shows success but cases are different which also needs a better review. Its wise to command your agent to carry you along during the processing
They put their email and contact address in application . So how i will track my application ??

Jepheke

Jun 13, 2017
Congratulation.
Today i got an email from Visa office, that my application has been accepted and they said they will ask for my passport soon, when i first applied at the end Jan 2018 for May intake, my application was rejected, I got the GCMS reason which is below

"I have reviewed the appIn this day. The PA is accepted to Fanshawe College for 8-month post-grad certificate in Software and Info System Testing Co-op. The PA is 30yr old male, is married, and one dependent child. Both spouse and child are non-accompanying. The PA has one sister living in USA. No other sibs. The PA studied in the UK from 2005 to 2008. Has been working in BGD since 2009. The PA is to be financially sponsored by this aunt. The PA provided insufficient evidence as to why an 8 month certificate program in Canada, costing thousands of dollars the PA personally doesn't have, is necessary for this career to educational development.

The PA is 30yrs old and married with a child. He has been working since 2009. One can reasonably that he would have same savings for this own. However, the personal savings he did show for a modest and not sufficient to satisfy me of strong financial ties. Moreover, the PA has changed job three times since 2009. I am not satisfied that employment is a strong tie.

That the PA is willing to leave this family for an 8 month certificate program, I am not satisfied he has strong family ties. The PA has also submitted several EE profiles that have either been refused or withdrawn. I am satisfied that the PA has strong motivations to leave BGD and remain outside. On a balance of probabilities, I am not satisfied that the PA is a genuine student who will leave Canada at the end of his auth study.
"

As you can see my case was difficult, after reading my reject reason i realized getting a yes from Visa Officer will be very hard. I found a friend in this forum who helped and guide me to fix the mistakes i did in my application, I also took help from https://caipsgcms.com/ for my SOP and LoE.
I changed my entire program and applied to Concordia University for September intake in PGD which is a one year course, and gave detail explanation as much possible of my previous reject.

I applied on 23 April, and got the yes email on 4th May.
To anyone who has similar case like mine, dont give up, if you can explain them properly they wont reject you so dnt lose HOPE (superman)[

Jepheke

Jun 13, 2017
Congratulation.

Please send me your letter of explanation.

Today i got an email from Visa office, that my application has been accepted and they said they will ask for my passport soon, when i first applied at the end Jan 2018 for May intake, my application was rejected, I got the GCMS reason which is below

"I have reviewed the appIn this day. The PA is accepted to Fanshawe College for 8-month post-grad certificate in Software and Info System Testing Co-op. The PA is 30yr old male, is married, and one dependent child. Both spouse and child are non-accompanying. The PA has one sister living in USA. No other sibs. The PA studied in the UK from 2005 to 2008. Has been working in BGD since 2009. The PA is to be financially sponsored by this aunt. The PA provided insufficient evidence as to why an 8 month certificate program in Canada, costing thousands of dollars the PA personally doesn't have, is necessary for this career to educational development.

The PA is 30yrs old and married with a child. He has been working since 2009. One can reasonably that he would have same savings for this own. However, the personal savings he did show for a modest and not sufficient to satisfy me of strong financial ties. Moreover, the PA has changed job three times since 2009. I am not satisfied that employment is a strong tie.

That the PA is willing to leave this family for an 8 month certificate program, I am not satisfied he has strong family ties. The PA has also submitted several EE profiles that have either been refused or withdrawn. I am satisfied that the PA has strong motivations to leave BGD and remain outside. On a balance of probabilities, I am not satisfied that the PA is a genuine student who will leave Canada at the end of his auth study.
"

As you can see my case was difficult, after reading my reject reason i realized getting a yes from Visa Officer will be very hard. I found a friend in this forum who helped and guide me to fix the mistakes i did in my application, I also took help from https://caipsgcms.com/ for my SOP and LoE.
I changed my entire program and applied to Concordia University for September intake in PGD which is a one year course, and gave detail explanation as much possible of my previous reject.

I applied on 23 April, and got the yes email on 4th May.
To anyone who has similar case like mine, dont give up, if you can explain them properly they wont reject you so dnt lose HOPE (superman)

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Umbreenzubair@gmail.com
Plz bro. It would matter alot.
Can you share your SOP/LOE with me.. maybe it helps...you can edit your personal information..justwant to see convincing details..plz

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
T

Its so embarrassing to asking to share their letter..i know its personal stuff... bro. I already hired someone to write for me..but the work i got its not as convincing which i was wishing.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yo
They put their email and contact address in application . So how i will track my application ??
thats what most consultants do. How much are they charging?

prith

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Dhaka
App. Filed.......
18-04-2018
Doc's Request.
18-04-2018
Passport Req..
20-05-2018