+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Hot2Cold said:
I applied in 2171. I was working with a consultant for FSW2014, but missed the cap so they managed my SINP application. So I was not hands on on the SINP side, but once nominated I did all the rest on my own with extensive research on this forum and the CIC (IRCC) website.

Basically the profile was created and kept ready, and as soon as it opened, they submitted it. Back in Nov. 2015, I am not sure if it was not demand driven. The OID stream was demand driven, and EE stream was separate.

You should create an application on Oasis (SINP's application portal) and keep it ready, and as soon as it opens, submit it. The only thing you will need to update is your bank statements every month as they expect previous 3 months at the time of submission.

Hope this helps
Thank you so much for the advice. Actually getting desperate although I just lodged EE application a few days ago. The thing is, I am not in the in-demand occupation but would definitely try opening a profile on Oasis. I have to read more and do my research more. Congratulations again for your PR and thanks for sharing your experience. means a lot!

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
cad143 said:
Thank you so much for the advice. Actually getting desperate although I just lodged EE application a few days ago. The thing is, I am not in the in-demand occupation but would definitely try opening a profile on Oasis. I have to read more and do my research more. Congratulations again for your PR and thanks for sharing your experience. means a lot!
Pleasure to help.

Don't be disheartened if your NOC is not in the OID list now. The list keeps changing. 2171 was taken off the list after I applied, but it is back now. This list depends on the requirements of the province from time to time so will keep getting updated.

Your job is to keep your SINP application up to date at all times, keep tracking the site to check when the nominations open and be ready to submit at a moment's notice.

Best of luck.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMTS said:
I read this advice a lot: "retake IELTS as many times as needed" and it makes wonder how can one spend that amount of money retaking the exam? Here in my country it costs no less than USD300, and here that's a considerable amount of money to spend every two months "as needed"... is it less expensive in other countries?
yeah unfortunately its quite expensive, according to me the worst part is its valid only for 2 years, i mean i have written the ielts test 3 times now... 2009, 2014 and 2016... i can assure you i have not forgotten the language lol... just a crazy money making marketing gimmick

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
thestunner316 said:
yeah unfortunately its quite expensive, according to me the worst part is its valid only for 2 years, i mean i have written the ielts test 3 times now... 2009, 2014 and 2016... i can assure you i have not forgotten the language lol... just a crazy money making marketing gimmick
Yeah, I definitely dong get that, but most English proficiency exam are the same. However, paying +300 USD every two years much more doable than every two months

BolaO

Aug 3, 2016
thestunner316 said:
retake IELTS, retake IELTS, retake IELTS... i cannot specify how important IELTS is...

just to give you an example - if you reach CLB9 level in IELTS i can promise more than 80% in this group will have over 400 points... even with a bachelors degree (age is a factor also obviously)

keep writing IELTS unless you hit the magic CLB9 number

Have 7.5 7.5 7.5 9

Age score really low, Good scores in education Diploma, Diploma, BEng (ICAS), Experience 10+ years and still have 310, even if i retake IELTs can only get 10-20points more. So having highest score in IELTs may not help some people.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BolaO said:
Have 7.5 7.5 7.5 9

Age score really low, Good scores in education Diploma, Diploma, BEng (ICAS), Experience 10+ years and still have 310, even if i retake IELTs can only get 10-20points more. So having highest score in IELTs may not help some people.
The catch is, that if you retake IELTS and you hit CBL 9 in everything you will suddenly get full 100 transferability points.
With this score you are missing 0,5 points of score for listening in order to get your score to 370+ (with that you lost 2x 25 points for combination language + education and language + work)
But anyway that will be for nothing as 370 is way to low to hit ITA.

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Hot2Cold said:
Pleasure to help.

Don't be disheartened if your NOC is not in the OID list now. The list keeps changing. 2171 was taken off the list after I applied, but it is back now. This list depends on the requirements of the province from time to time so will keep getting updated.

Your job is to keep your SINP application up to date at all times, keep tracking the site to check when the nominations open and be ready to submit at a moment's notice.

Best of luck.
thanks so much :) will take your advice to heart and will definitely keep on trying.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got PT from Ontario, so if goes all well I will hit PNP somewhere in the future from that I will adjust score in order to pass to the ITA step. Good luck to all with these points.
PNP is the best way out from it.

shahidzaiba

Jul 17, 2016
vensak said:
I got PT from Ontario, so if goes all well I will hit PNP somewhere in the future from that I will adjust score in order to pass to the ITA step. Good luck to all with these points.
What is PT? Can we apply for ontario even if our CRS is below 400 points?

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
vensak said:
congratulations! far from the required 400 pts of Ontario. So sad now but will definitely try other PNPs.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PT NOI ist the notification you will get on your EE account if Ontario is interested. after that you can put together your documents and send it to Ontario.
The answer is yes, you can get Ontario notification if you are French speakers - you have TEF Canada at the min. lev CBL 7 for all 4 sections and you have chosen French to be your first language and you have chosen Ontario as one of possible destinations.

The main Human capital stream is closed (the one for 400+).

shreekant

Aug 24, 2016
Hot2Cold said:
Totally agree. CRS does not look likely to drop below 450 anytime soon. A PNP is the best option to get the additional 600 points. I sat at 354 from Jan. 2015 to November 2015. My CLB level was at 9 already, but was losing points on age. Then I applied for SINP, and got a nomination within a month, and now have got my PR.

Best of luck to all people waiting, and do look at all available PNPs as they are your surest chance of obtaining a PR.
Hot2Cold - I'm also in the same bucket of score below 400. Would you point me to a link which can explain the SINP process in a simple way.
I'm confused here - do we still create express entry profile and then apply for SINP or vice-versa.

Appreciate your help here !!!.

Shrikant

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
shreekant said:
Hot2Cold - I'm also in the same bucket of score below 400. Would you point me to a link which can explain the SINP process in a simple way.
I'm confused here - do we still create express entry profile and then apply for SINP or vice-versa.

Appreciate your help here !!!.

Shrikant
Start from here https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program

You have to have an eligible EE Profile and Job Bank validation code. This is a required part of the SINP Application.

You will have to create your SINP Profile and keep it ready. As soon as applications open, you should be ready to submit your profile.

PM me if you need any further clarifications.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just to clarify. There are 2 types of sinp and one does not require ee or eca. But you need to have everything else ready including bank statement and all translation done. If it is opened it filles withi hours, i have just seen somebody posting info that it was opened today.