+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

Matroudalex

Mar 2, 2016
zzit said:
Hi Everyone..

I am heading to create EE profile as WES and IELTS in hands now but facing following issue, required advice on the below:

from Come to Canada tool, I am getting eligible profile IF I choose foreign work experience 6 years or more...and ineligible if I choose 5 years or more..

The reason behind is that work experience is counted after the graduation date which is Aug 2010 resulting my work experience to be counted 5.7 years , however I am working in the same category of NOC 2171 since July 2008 but it will not be considered from 2008.

What shall I select in Come to Canada eligibility tool for work experience? 5 years or more or 6 years or more ?

I am thinking to select 5 years or more and after getting ineligible status continue to create EE profile to try for PNP Streams, better than just to wait until Aug 2016 to get 6 years exp counted. Improving IELTS is another option but I'll keep that in progress. For the time being I need to create EE profile first..

Any ideas ? 5.7 years of work experience can be selected as 6 years or more?

Please advice.
I suggest you go ahead and submit your file.. you can edit your file at any time and add your experience... better submit it soonest possible.. since it's editable you have nothing to risk.
Good luck :)

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
what should i do??

profile expired 1 year gone score 320 should i create a new profile yes or no

please advice

saravji

Feb 22, 2016
HI

My Overall Score is 364 from India and I have got 12+ yrs of experience and my spouse of 5+yrs experience as Primary applicant due to 5.5 in IELTS (my Score)
I have created EE on Feb 22 2016 - Please let me know when can i receive any PNP or Job Offer and also suggest any other Options to improve my Score.
how can i check which PNP program open.

WES done.

Any Help is appreciated - Please suggest :) :) :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
saravji said:
HI

My Overall Score is 364 from India and I have got 12+ yrs of experience and my spouse of 5+yrs experience as Primary applicant due to 5.5 in IELTS (my Score)
I have created EE on Feb 22 2016 - Please let me know when can i receive any PNP or Job Offer and also suggest any other Options to improve my Score.
how can i check which PNP program open.

WES done.

Any Help is appreciated - Please suggest :) :) :)
Already replied to your post in another thread.

kiru17

Mar 31, 2016
Hi ,

I am yet to create a profile, ready with IELTS and waiting for WES. My score as of now comes to 387, any chances of luck for me this year ?

What more can i do to improve my score ?

Age - 26 , experience - 4+, IELTS Speaking - 7, reading/writing/listening - 7.5

Kindly guide me . Thanks !

Also, please suggest on how to get a job Offer. I am working in Information security field, which is one of the most demanding fields, require guidance on getting job offers :) Thanks !

Oct 5, 2015
HI guys..
I am new to this URL.
My score :: 377
Can you help me with these please:
1. How to post a query?
2. How to add or join a Topic or Forum?
3. What are the important settings & features i need to know?

Regards
:)

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Matroudalex said:
I suggest you go ahead and submit your file.. you can edit your file at any time and add your experience... better submit it soonest possible.. since it's editable you have nothing to risk.
Good luck :)
I guess he can add IELTS /Family status only, else the profile will be blocked.

archies

Sep 16, 2015
hi

my score is 355 ,
which province should i apply for nomination?
i have 6+ years experience as delivery manager in IT company.
any inputs for getting a job offer?

thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys with CRS score less then 450 - we have a telegram group with all the info on PNPs.

If you want to join click: https://telegram.me/joinchat/DH63wwiESwNM_27uH_mVgA

YOU WILL NEED TELEGRAM INSTALLED ON YOUR PHONE!!!

roshantrv83

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
archies said:
hi

my score is 355 ,
which province should i apply for nomination?
i have 6+ years experience as delivery manager in IT company.
any inputs for getting a job offer?

thanks
Whats your NOC code ?
For getting a LMIA job offer, the company should advertise the vacancy in 2 local newspapers, also company should produce proof of interview conducted. Then they should apply for LMIA (costs $1000). Once they get LMIA, they can send the job offer. Certain NOC category are exempted from LMIA, some need to produce certificates.
Keep an eye on immigration latest PNP news. That will help.