+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
batrap said:
Thanks Andy though... i am really feeling demotivated today...
Same condition... i think we are just wasting our time.... consultancy people just made us fool....

they said EE is very easy... but i think EE is the most difficult.... what say?

batrap

Jun 2, 2014
andycan said:
Same condition... i think we are just wasting our time.... consultancy people just made us fool....

they said EE is very easy... but i think EE is the most difficult.... what say?
very true.. everyone is asking me to improve ielts score but its :

L : 9.0 R : 7.5 W : 7.0 S : 7.0

DISAPPOINTED

ANOTHER THING IS THAT MY BROTHER IN LAW CANADIAN CITIZEN BUT I DIDNT SHOW THAT . SO WOULD THAT HELP BY ANY CHANCE IN INCREASING SCORE.. HE IS IN VICTORIA.[/color]

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
batrap said:
very true.. everyone is asking me to improve ielts score but its :

L : 9.0 R : 7.5 W : 7.0 S : 7.0

DISAPPOINTED

ANOTHER THING IS THAT MY BROTHER IN LAW CANADIAN CITIZEN BUT I DIDNT SHOW THAT . SO WOULD THAT HELP BY ANY CHANCE IN INCREASING SCORE.. HE IS IN VICTORIA.[/color]
need to improve score to around 450

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's all group hug and cry. There's no way we could ever be drawn without a job offer or provincial nominee. :'(

Dany_DXB

Jul 19, 2015
Hello Freinds ,

MY CSR is 367.

I am on the pool since May 2015 , Though the CIC advise that Canada requires more than 200K migrants still only 13K ITA's are being issued yet! When do you think that i would get a chance for ITA having only 367 points ? Will it happen any sooner or by this year ? My NOC's are 0713 or 1215 , concidering this do you recommend any PNP that i can enroll to fast track my ITA ! Please help me with your valuable ideas. Thank You and wish you all the very best to succeed the EE applications.

Dany - Dubai

Rachit Rohatgi

Jul 24, 2013
Hello all ,

Would really appreciate if some one will reply on this.
Our CRS point is 341.My wife is primary applicant and we have already made a profile in EE and a year earlier we had already applied for QSW ( quebec skilled worker), we got AOR from them.
Some doubts :

1) Would my QSW application will help in EE an any ways ?

2) Can I create an another express entry profile as my wife has showed me dependent .

3) We dont know a word in French so do still we have any chance in QSW ?

Answers , feedback , replies would appreciable and great help.

Regards
RR

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rachit Rohatgi said:
Hello all ,

Would really appreciate if some one will reply on this.
Our CRS point is 341.My wife is primary applicant and we have already made a profile in EE and a year earlier we had already applied for QSW ( quebec skilled worker), we got AOR from them.
Some doubts :

1) Would my QSW application will help in EE an any ways ?

They are 2 separate applications - won't interfere with each other.

2) Can I create an another express entry profile as my wife has showed me dependent .

You can. What is the point of it though? Both profiles will have to include the respective spouse. One of these profiles will invariably have a higher CRS than the other - keep that alive and withdraw the other.

3) We dont know a word in French so do still we have any chance in QSW ?

Possible but tough to live and prosper in QC without knowing French.

Answers , feedback , replies would appreciable and great help.

Regards
RR

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Dany_DXB said:
Hello Freinds ,

MY CSR is 367.

I am on the pool since May 2015 , Though the CIC advise that Canada requires more than 200K migrants still only 13K ITA's are being issued yet! When do you think that i would get a chance for ITA having only 367 points ? Will it happen any sooner or by this year ? My NOC's are 0713 or 1215 , concidering this do you recommend any PNP that i can enroll to fast track my ITA ! Please help me with your valuable ideas. Thank You and wish you all the very best to succeed the EE applications.

Dany - Dubai
13k ITA almost equals = 13*4 (1 main applicant, and potentially 3 dependents) = 52k migrants

And EE is not the only immigration program that CIC has. They have family based migration, asylum seekers and many other programs applications from which does count towards those 200k.

In addition, even if Canada needs a million immigrants, CIC has to enure a smooth and slow flow of migration. Canada cannot construct new roads, houses and create jobs needed for new migrants overnight. So they have to make sure only a limited number of migrants land at a time.

Good luck!

Zumy Loly

Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Thank you Asvaid, this is enlighten. :)

My score is 320, I'm an accountant with 3 years experience in Accounting out of 8 years total experience. I applied to Job Bank and applied for couple of the jobs out there.

What is expected from me now to proceed with the application fearing to lose points next March for age as well fear of repeating IELTS me and my spouse cause it will expire in August 2016 where we don't believe we will score better scores.

Asivad Anac said:
LMIA is Labour Market Impact Assessment - essentially thr process through which Canadian employers convince the Canadian government that they are forced to hire a foreign professional because there is no Canadian citizen of PR willing and/or able to do the job. Having an LMIA supported job offer guarantees an ITA under EE.

Read more here http://www.esdc.gc.ca/eng/jobs/foreign_workers/higher_skilled/permanent/index.shtml
are the s

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zumy Loly said:
Thank you Asvaid, this is enlighten. :)

My score is 320, I'm an accountant with 3 years experience in Accounting out of 8 years total experience. I applied to Job Bank and applied for couple of the jobs out there.

What is expected from me now to proceed with the application fearing to lose points next March for age as well fear of repeating IELTS me and my spouse cause it will expire in August 2016 where we don't believe we will score better scores.
I'm surprised that you score so low even with good experience. Have you got an ECA done? Try improving your language scores - you seem to be scoring too low.

monty8das

Jul 18, 2015
hi friends i have logged in express enty in march 2015 my crs is 344 , i don't have any clue when i will get ita feeling hopeless :-[

Zumy Loly

Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Hey Guys, Can anyone volunteer & explain the process and simplify it on how the provinces jobs' offers work out.

I know it is out there in CIC website, however I would appreciate if someone can simplify it.
Thank you in advance

Zumy Loly

Jun 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2010
Doc's Request.
09-04-2010
AOR Received.
09-04-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
13-04-2010
Asivad Anac said:
I'm surprised that you score so low even with good experience. Have you got an ECA done? Try improving your language scores - you seem to be scoring too low.
Well this would be an option, however if I applied as an accountant and I got job offers in Administration, will this be valid job offer that would grant me the 600 points . ??