Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
2niharika said:
The first step to apply under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) would be to submit an ‘Expression of Interest.' The applications of those who meet the eligibility criteria will be placed in a pool and thereafter ranked as per their language, skills, age, work experience, education qualifications, etc. The highest ranking applicants will be sent an invitation to apply asking them to submit a complete application to the MPNP.
thanks for the advice.... :D

Ramionel

Mar 17, 2015
Hello all!

I have a profile in the EE pool (where I showed interested on British Columbia province - no reason, just thought that it would be better for us, because of the language and economical). I am 328 score. I think I can apply for NSNP (Nova Scotia) under NOC - Purchasing Officer. I think I have to change the mention about British Columbia to Nova Scotia...to have a chance for them to pick me from the pool.
Does anybody know if it has a limit of the number of applications or a deadline?
Also, if there is anybody applying under this NP, knows how well is going or how long it will take for the application to be evaluated?

Thank you all!

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
i read that Chris Alexander will provide an update on EE today.... hoping that after his speech there will be a draw...

JP100

May 19, 2015
usha.cute said:
Anyone knows when is the next draw? I heard Express Entry draws are on hold for next 3 months. Is this true?
Hope its not true. But again after having average 2 draws per month since February, the silence since April 17th does raise doubts.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it's long pending and lot of ppl hv plugged in their profile and eagerly waiting for a draw. Hopefully, we hv one

usha.cute

Apr 16, 2015
2niharika said:
from whr did you heard?
From one of my friends in Canada...It seems, she heard from her colleagues, who have initiated for PR..Anyways lets hope this is not true and await for draw :) ;)

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
usha.cute said:
From one of my friends in Canada...It seems, she heard from her colleagues, who have initiated for PR..Anyways lets hope this is not true and await for draw :) ;)
hoping this is not true...CIC will be flooded with queries if this will happen....

Ramionel

Mar 17, 2015
Hi all!

I am 328 score - NOC 0113 Purchasing Managers - one of the NOC asked for the Nova Scotia PN.
Also the New Brunswick PN is open that I could apply for, I don't have a job offer, but have enough funds and ECA, IELTS-CLB7 ready.
Does anybody have any advice which province would be moving faster and would be suitable for my profile?

Thank you!
All the best to all!

JS1097

May 21, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum.
1.My score is 326, however when I submitted my application, I got reply that you are ineligible for Express Entry . CLB – 7, Age -34, M.Sc in electronic science from Kurukshetra University. Funds Mentioned double of amount required as per CIC.
2. WES evaluated my degrees and result shown as “One year of graduate study”, which option I should select for education section? I think I cannot select Master Degree. Kindly Suggest
3.When I assessed myself and spouse then I was eligible, however the moment I submitted my application then I got response as ineligible for express Entry.
ANYONE IN THIS FORUM WHO SCORED AROUND 300 AND ELIGIBLE TO EXPRESS ENTRY.
PLEASE GUIDE with your knowledge and Experience.

JP100

May 19, 2015
JS1097 said:
Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum.
1.My score is 326, however when I submitted my application, I got reply that you are ineligible for Express Entry . CLB – 7, Age -34, M.Sc in electronic science from Kurukshetra University. Funds Mentioned double of amount required as per CIC.
2. WES evaluated my degrees and result shown as “One year of graduate study”, which option I should select for education section? I think I cannot select Master Degree. Kindly Suggest
3.When I assessed myself and spouse then I was eligible, however the moment I submitted my application then I got response as ineligible for express Entry.
ANYONE IN THIS FORUM WHO SCORED AROUND 300 AND ELIGIBLE TO EXPRESS ENTRY.
PLEASE GUIDE with your knowledge and Experience. Hi, how did you get the score if CIC website says you are not eligible? I got my score of 315 only after completing my profile. am waiting for the next draw to understand the cut-offs. I believe for FSW Express Entry, there is a requirement of Bachelors' degree credential requirement. Hope someone else also picks up on this on this forum. Any idea when is the next draw?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017