Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
Hi Guys, I have submitted my profile yesterday but did not mention my first foreign work experience as I wont be able to collect the reference letter. is it okay? or it will be considered as misrepresentation? Even if i mention, that wont increase my points as it was from a different NOC. What do you suggest?

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f1ahmed said:
Hi Guys, I have submitted my profile yesterday but did not mention my first foreign work experience as I wont be able to collect the reference letter. is it okay? or it will be considered as misrepresentation? Even if i mention, that wont increase my points as it was from a different NOC. What do you suggest?
What is your CRS score.... and your NOC

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AbhishekDesai said:
347 here all those hardwork and 9+ years into finanace lol! and they need NOC1111 now they wont software engineers great job :D
what did you want to say??

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
cenon2 said:
Do i need my wife's school credentials asessed by ECA as well? Will it bring points too?
It is optional but it will fetch you some extra points if you get your wife's ECA done

sasan.k

May 14, 2015
Hi guys,
I would like to join any whats app group. If is there any group about Express Entry please add me.
My number :+989212831734
With best wishes for all
Thanks.

usha.cute

Apr 16, 2015
2niharika said:
yes...what do you want to know?
I just want to understand in brief, how good it is to consider MPNP? And can we parellely apply for it? We have already applied for EOI for Canada and waiting for the draw to pick.

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
usha.cute said:
I just want to understand in brief, how good it is to consider MPNP? And can we parellely apply for it? We have already applied for EOI for Canada and waiting for the draw to pick.
There are two pathways to Manitoba

Skilled Workers in Manitoba

Applications are accepted from qualified temporary foreign workers and international student graduates who are currently working in Manitoba and have been offered a permanent job with their Manitoba employer.

Skilled Workers Overseas

Applications are accepted from qualified skilled workers who can demonstrate a strong connection to the province through family or friends, past education or employment, or by invitation of the MPNP, and be assessed sufficient points for five eligibility factors – age, English proficiency, work experience, education and adaptability.

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/mpnp-for-skilled-workers/eligibility/

Thanks

satishchandra

Aug 18, 2014
Any one in Manitoba. I do not have any connections in manitoba due to which I am unable to submit the application. please help if there are any one who could help me

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PrincessIrene02 said:
can we apply in manitoba without a job offer? thanks..
The first step to apply under Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) would be to submit an ‘Expression of Interest.’ The applications of those who meet the eligibility criteria will be placed in a pool and thereafter ranked as per their language, skills, age, work experience, education qualifications, etc. The highest ranking applicants will be sent an invitation to apply asking them to submit a complete application to the MPNP.