+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayen27 said:
my score is 304.. though it may seem impossible to be drawn but I'm not losing hope! if it's meant for me and my family to move there, it will happen. I leave everything to prayers :) All the best to all of us waiting to be drawn. ;) :D
Ayen27...reappear for IELTS..you can improve your score...

Zander18

Jul 30, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am at 331 and my IELTS score will expire on 6th June(2 years) plus i will loose 5 more points on 1st Aug coz of my age..wohoo :-X :-\ :-\ call that a coincidence :p :p :p :p :p :p

I will wait till Mid May to reappear for IELTS in June or July i.e. subject to availability.

Funny part is :

JOB Service is a prank, its not functional but yes its fictional.
Getting Job offer is another prank.. I mean how nd why the hell anyone would hire people from outside???

Anyways hope is all i have and I hate to reappear for IELTS again, 331 is my own score forget about my spouse.. she is not that highly educated so no benefit frm that side. I have 9 years of experience in IT Service management and according to WES I am a Graduate cz I have 5 years of further education in India: 3 yrs Graduation + 2 yrs PG.this express entry system

To me.. this year could be an expression of interest or Depression of interest towards my Goal to settle in Canada.

Good luck to everyone between 300-350

PrincessIrene02

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2015
yes, you are right... if its for us...its for us... god bless us all.... :) :)
ayen27 said:
my score is 304.. though it may seem impossible to be drawn but I'm not losing hope! if it's meant for me and my family to move there, it will happen. I leave everything to prayers :) All the best to all of us waiting to be drawn. ;) :D

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
hi all,

can anyone plz guide me if this is genuine to find job for canada?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-job-search-tool.html

will I be able to get job by sitting in India.....???

please guide seniors.

Thanking you

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Zander18 said:
Hi Everyone,

I am at 331 and my IELTS score will expire on 6th June(2 years) plus i will loose 5 more points on 1st Aug coz of my age..wohoo :-X :-\ :-\ call that a coincidence :p :p :p :p :p :p

I will wait till Mid May to reappear for IELTS in June or July i.e. subject to availability.

Funny part is :

JOB Service is a prank, its not functional but yes its fictional.
Getting Job offer is another prank.. I mean how nd why the hell anyone would hire people from outside???

Anyways hope is all i have and I hate to reappear for IELTS again, 331 is my own score forget about my spouse.. she is not that highly educated so no benefit frm that side. I have 9 years of experience in IT Service management and according to WES I am a Graduate cz I have 5 years of further education in India: 3 yrs Graduation + 2 yrs PG.this express entry system

To me.. this year could be an expression of interest or Depression of interest towards my Goal to settle in Canada.

Good luck to everyone between 300-350
I honestly think Job bank was not meant to help improve our scores. It was brought in place to help those who have received ITA to get jobs before they land. It just wouldn't make sense for a company to offer jobs to people and wait for 8 months (minimum) for them to join.

All those who have a score of 350 or less, can work on it by reappearing for IELTS. If your aim is to get to Canada somehow, then join IELTS prep classes if you have to. Don't think of it as a time or energy wasted, if your goal is settle down in Canada.

I know a friend who appeared for IELTS 7 times before he managed a score over 7.5.
He is happily settled in Australia today.

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015
my score is 393 ,, is it a good score ??
i don't trust the site i used, anyone can provide a link so that i could calculate my points

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
phoenix232 said:
my score is 393 ,, is it a good score ??
i don't trust the site i used, anyone can provide a link so that i could calculate my points
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

PrettyCanada

Feb 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I have worked in Canada for one year and eligible to apply under CEC, NOC-A. I have also given IELTS.

Could you please tell me how can I calculate points for my profile?

Thanks.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
PrettyCanada said:
Hi guys,

I have worked in Canada for one year and eligible to apply under CEC, NOC-A. I have also given IELTS.

Could you please tell me how can I calculate points for my profile?

Thanks.
Hi,
calculate your points here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Hi everyone.. My score is 367 (based on my computation). I already have my ielts results and ECA. If I created my ee profile, can I immediately apply for NSNP? My NOC is 6235 and included in the list of in demand skilled jobs. Do I have to have a job offer in nova scotia when I apply for their pnp? I would really like to have the 600pts like all of us here wants. Pls enlighten me seniors. Thanks in advance.

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
im_a_banker said:
Hi everyone.. My score is 367 (based on my computation). I already have my ielts results and ECA. If I created my ee profile, can I immediately apply for NSNP? My NOC is 6235 and included in the list of in demand skilled jobs. Do I have to have a job offer in nova scotia when I apply for their pnp? I would really like to have the 600pts like all of us here wants. Pls enlighten me seniors. Thanks in advance.
Yes you can apply to NSNP immediately and you don't need a job offer to apply for NSNP.. But their waiting time for response is 2-3 months !!

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
neel_saxena said:
Yes you can apply to NSNP immediately and you don't need a job offer to apply for NSNP.. But their waiting time for response is 2-3 months !!
Thanks very much for your info. Wait, do the nsnp have quotas for their nsnp via ee application for this year?

Let's keep our hopes high and alive and we'll be able to go to canada soon...