waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
lineinfire said:
Have you done Eca for your spouse education? ??
No i have not. So how does this will affect my wife's points.

Cheers

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
attached with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
montu1083 said:
hi all... my score is 313... the way EE is working, i have some doubts that it'll take so long to reach at level of 313 as 8th draw came with 453 points as cut off... let's see how things are going in future...
mine is 307, what do do

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
taurushimmat said:
Dear Friends,

I have 10 yrs of experience out of which 2.5 yrs as Chemical Engineer and another 7.5 as Marketing engineer . In FSW there is a category for chemical engineers but i could not find any category for Marketing engineer. Does it mean that I can not apply for express entry on my marketing experience which is 7.5 yrs and could fetch me more score than 2.5 yrs of experience.

Please advise.
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=6&val1=6221

That link gives you the NOC Code for Sales Engineer, which should be same as Marketing Engineer i guess

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
jamal ahamed a said:
mine is 307, what do do
Marks allocated to spouses aren't that much, the biggest determinant is your IELTS Score, your age, your level of education and the number of years of work experience that you have. I had 331, then my birthday came some days ago and it dropped by 5marks to 326. When i tried to see what can help improve the marks, discovered i could get 389 or 421 if i score the highest grades required for IELTS(you can imagine the difference of almost 90marks just largely based on IELTS). So, you ay want to write IELTS again and score higher just to improve your score

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
simonawo said:
Marks allocated to spouses aren't that much, the biggest determinant is your IELTS Score, your age, your level of education and the number of years of work experience that you have. I had 331, then my birthday came some days ago and it dropped by 5marks to 326. When i tried to see what can help improve the marks, discovered i could get 389 or 421 if i score the highest grades required for IELTS(you can imagine the difference of almost 90marks just largely based on IELTS). So, you ay want to write IELTS again and score higher just to improve your score
Thanks for the info

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear All,

i want to proceed with my spouse WES, can you please guide me the procedure, since i did mine with the consultant

Cheers

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
jamal ahamed a said:
Dear All,

i want to proceed with my spouse WES, can you please guide me the procedure, since i did mine with the consultant

Cheers

your university has to send the marks sheets to WES. Try this : http://wes.org/ca/

Thanks

Navya191

Nov 18, 2014
Mine is 365. I have 3 yrs Bachelor's Degree but got Master's Degree. In ECA I am given equivalency to 4 yrs Bachelor's Degree only. I am unmarried too. I think its kind of unjustified to allocate points on the basis of marital status(extra for spouse). Anyways could anyone pls suggest me how to apply for Provincial or territory nomination?

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Navya191 said:
Mine is 365. I have 3 yrs Bachelor's Degree but got Master's Degree. In ECA I am given equivalency to 4 yrs Bachelor's Degree only. I am unmarried too. I think its kind of unjustified to allocate points on the basis of marital status(extra for spouse). Anyways could anyone pls suggest me how to apply for Provincial or territory nomination?
Hi,

There is no extra points allocation to spouse, 40 points which are allocated to spouse are from the principal applicant. In short unmarried people have a room of 500 points to claim on CRS and 100 points to claim under skill trasferability , where as married people will claim 460 points towards Core human factors and 40 points from his Core human factors are allocated to his spouse and reset 100 will claim from Skill transferabbility. In short married people will lose certain points ;)

Engineer2133

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
canada_CEC2410 said:
Hi,

There is no extra points allocation to spouse, 40 points which are allocated to spouse are from the principal applicant. In short unmarried people have a room of 500 points to claim on CRS and 100 points to claim under skill trasferability , where as married people will claim 460 points towards Core human factors and 40 points from his Core human factors are allocated to his spouse and reset 100 will claim from Skill transferabbility. In short married people will lose certain points ;)
True that. I am losing 40 points because my spouse has not got ECA or IELTs done. Extra effort is required by married people.

eecanada

Mar 25, 2015
Krishnasg said:
It should be okay , you can mention you got promoted in the resume , that you can add to the application. I don't think CIC will be looking at specific promotion. Put up good LinkedIn profile , for any references.
Hi All,

I am at 326 without spouse wes. My question is, my passport expired and i have new passport now. ee has old passport details. Should I update the details or its fine if i let it the way it is.