+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
jamal ahamed a said:
Hello,

My score is 307, i would like to increase my points by WES for my wife, how much points will i get for it?

Cheers
I have a master's degree outside of Canada, I added 10 (out of 10) for my husband who is the Principal applicant...

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
attached with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello,

In my EE profile, i have not been given points for my wife's qualification, she has done her masters.

But the points says 0 , how do i correct it. I already edited my profile still it remains same. How do i contact the cic to explain this?

Cheers

lineinfire

Mar 21, 2015
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Have you done Eca for your spouse education? ??

mrhman0304

Jan 13, 2015
Hello All,

I want to know about IELTS and its CRS impact.

Currently, in my profile, I have IELTS score equivalent to CLB 7. It would be CLB 8, if I could get 6.5 in Writing. I m planning to appear IELTS again. I want to know, if I get CLB 8 or CLB 9, how many points I could add in CRS?

BTW, currently I got

25 for Skill Transferability - Education
25 Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience

-
Regards

ms1221

Apr 19, 2015
Kenechukwu said:
Hello guys my score is 345. My profile shows that I met the requirement for skilled worker but I didn't get mail in my cic inbox for express entry number/job seeker validation code. Is it normal is there anything I can do to get. Please someone help
I have the same question. How do you register at the job bank if you don't get the express entry number and job seeker validation? Help please. Is it through Job Match?

ms1221

Apr 19, 2015
Hi! Help please. How do you register at job bank? Is it through Job Match? But they are asking for express entry number and job seeker validation? How do we get these? Hope you can guide me on how to register at job bank. Please..

taurushimmat

Star Member
Jun 7, 2010
Dear Friends,

I have 10 yrs of experience out of which 2.5 yrs as Chemical Engineer and another 7.5 as Marketing engineer . In FSW there is a category for chemical engineers but i could not find any category for Marketing engineer. Does it mean that I can not apply for express entry on my marketing experience which is 7.5 yrs and could fetch me more score than 2.5 yrs of experience.

Please advise.

manojsr

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ms1221 said:
Hi! Help please. How do you register at job bank? Is it through Job Match? But they are asking for express entry number and job seeker validation? How do we get these? Hope you can guide me on how to register at job bank. Please..
You can register for job bank only after submitting the EE profile. The job bank will be linked to your EE profile no. and that is manadatory to register for. Once you have EE profile no., register using express entry option on the job bank and you will get a job seeker validation code to continue.

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
ms1221 said:
After you successfully submit your express entry profile, you receive a message. Please refer to new message received under the submitted profile tab. When you click it, it downloads a PDF file which has your express entry number and job seeker validation code.

montu1083

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2017
Nomination.....
03/12/2016
AOR Received.
17/01/2017
Passport Req..
31/05/2017
hi all... my score is 313... the way EE is working, i have some doubts that it'll take so long to reach at level of 313 as 8th draw came with 453 points as cut off... let's see how things are going in future...

Kenechukwu

Apr 14, 2015
bindudhiman said:
After you successfully submit your express entry profile, you receive a message. Please refer to new message received under the submitted profile tab. When you click it, it downloads a PDF file which has your express entry number and job seeker validation code.
thanks for your response. After submitting my ee profile and signing I just got an email which says your account has been updated. I didn't get any email in my cic account with the job seeker validation code pls help is there any other thing I should do to get it

imxlnt1991

Apr 10, 2015
Hi All,

I am facing issue with experience letter from company...

I have 10 years of experience. The break up is:

0-2 > ITeS - Company A
2 - 4 > Support analyst - Company B
4-6 >Support analyst - Company C
6-8 > Senior software engineer - Company C (NOC code is different for engineer and analyst)
8-10 > Manager - Company C

Problem is - my company C is only giving letter with the latest job position help ie Manager. They're going to put entire 6 years in same code.
This is my worry. I dont have any letter from company which says I got promoted, so that I can link the analyst role on offer letter and manager role on the referral letter.

Any suggestions please...

Krishnasg

Jun 23, 2013
imxlnt1991 said:
Hi All,

I am facing issue with experience letter from company...

I have 10 years of experience. The break up is:

0-2 > ITeS - Company A
2 - 4 > Support analyst - Company B
4-6 >Support analyst - Company C
6-8 > Senior software engineer - Company C (NOC code is different for engineer and analyst)
8-10 > Manager - Company C

Problem is - my company C is only giving letter with the latest job position help ie Manager. They're going to put entire 6 years in same code.
This is my worry. I dont have any letter from company which says I got promoted, so that I can link the analyst role on offer letter and manager role on the referral letter.

Any suggestions please...
It should be okay , you can mention you got promoted in the resume , that you can add to the application. I don't think CIC will be looking at specific promotion. Put up good LinkedIn profile , for any references.