+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
ashwinmkumar said:
Honestly, I don't see people in the 300-350 range getting an ITA.

We see it from our perspective. Lets look at it from a Govt. perspective for a second.

The reason they created the EE program was to make sure that people who will contribute to the Canadian economy will be given first preference. People with 300-350 on the EE program honestly may not have the educational/work qualifications to contribute to the economy. I feel the CIC will stop at some point and say, draws for 2015 are done or that the minimum points are 500 (example).

I have been in Canada for 4 years now. I know the difficulty of getting a job here. I personally think allowing people with very low scores will mak it difficult for people already in Canada to get jobs.

Just my opinion. Feel free to disagree. Just keeping it honest. Wishing everyone the best!
I disagree with your statement about education or experience. What about people with phd and over 10 years academic n teaching experience and I live in canada too. So please it's not about people not having qualification or experience. Yeah I agree dat it's not easy to get job here but there is hope especially if everyone can nip our ego.

nilapup321

Feb 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rojiv94 said:
You will get ITA within 2 months
score 294 is not too bad.
But you can increase your score by max 24 points, with your spouse ielts
Thanx a lot

rojiv94

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashwinmkumar said:
Honestly, I don't see people in the 300-350 range getting an ITA.

We see it from our perspective. Lets look at it from a Govt. perspective for a second.

The reason they created the EE program was to make sure that people who will contribute to the Canadian economy will be given first preference. People with 300-350 on the EE program honestly may not have the educational/work qualifications to contribute to the economy. I feel the CIC will stop at some point and say, draws for 2015 are done or that the minimum points are 500 (example).

I have been in Canada for 4 years now. I know the difficulty of getting a job here. I personally think allowing people with very low scores will mak it difficult for people already in Canada to get jobs.

Just my opinion. Feel free to disagree. Just keeping it honest. Wishing everyone the best!
This not a race only top one or two candidates will get the trophy.
CIC is planing to issue more than a lakh ITA's. So majority of applicants will get ITA.
To achieve that cutoff score must have to come down below 300

dhaval85

Feb 13, 2015
rojiv94 said:
This not a race only top one or two candidates will get the trophy.
CIC is planing to issue more than a lakh ITA's. So majority of applicants will get ITA.
To achieve that cutoff score must have to come down below 300
hello rajiv...
i have 356 without my wife WES..

i am really confused and worried about ITA..
what do you think about

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
My score is 320.

Guys, I am not a very well to do person. For me, even paying for ECA is not easy. With these points, do you guys think we ever stand a chance?

Also, below is the extract from Canadian Immigration website :

2) Foreign nationals who, on February 27, 2015 at 23:59:51 UTC, have been assigned a total of 735 points or more

When they say 735 or more, these are people who have Job Offers? I do not seem to understand how can they score this many points!??

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singalingali said:
On what basis do you speculate that CIC will stop at 500. The CIC has repeatedly stated that they will issue invitations to some people without LMIAs in FSWP category. It is mathematically impossible for a single person to score up to 500 points. The highest you can score is 496 and that is if you have a PhD. Your +1 rating is from me because of another post of yours. But after reading this post, needless to say I've had a change of heart.
exactly. it is impossible to score 500 without lmia/pnp.

i dont even think anyone on the EE has score the max 496 based on the first 600 point alone. its just improbable

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
If any one complete the Job Bank profile can employer check his/her profile on job bank ??

i m asking bcoz some forum member told me that job bank is not yet active.

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Any feedback? :-\

A count ant said:
My score is 320.

Guys, I am not a very well to do person. For me, even paying for ECA is not easy. With these points, do you guys think we ever stand a chance?

Also, below is the extract from Canadian Immigration website :

2) Foreign nationals who, on February 27, 2015 at 23:59:51 UTC, have been assigned a total of 735 points or more

When they say 735 or more, these are people who have Job Offers? I do not seem to understand how can they score this many points!??

rojiv94

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhaval85 said:
Hello guys...i have got 356 points will date with my wife IELTS....shall i go for her WES evaluation...she has done MSc Biotechnology from INDIA....

seeing the current scenario what are our chances of getting the ITA....
You can add 10 points with your spouse ECA done.
But your present score 356 is good enough and will get ITA soon.
Don't waste 500$ for ECA done with spouse education

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
2niharika said:
300-350 No chance to get ITA
you can not say "no chance" ;as last year canada can not fill up their quota for 25k visa whereas this year it is 51k, now only one factor to watch that is visas for CEC people, as we can not determine the exact number of people on pool and this is the last factor to guess what cut-off score will be applicable for FSW applicants (may be upto 500 points), may be after 3/4 draws it could be assumed what lowest score will hit next.