+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

hsn005

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
i want to confirm one thing...... there is no province offering PNP without a job offer from that province , except Saskatchewan whose occupation in demand scheme (without job offer) has zero remaining applications for 2015 :(
am i right? plz confirm

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VishalPatel said:
mine is 335, and will lose 5 more points on my next birthday... ohhhh! i would not like to celebrate my next bday
Lol! I know how you feel.

srupakheti

Sep 12, 2014
Hi,

My score is 365 but i dont have any hope as they have not yet launch the job match facility with employers.

Has anyone outside of canada has received Job offer?

Regards,
Srupakheti

Engineer2133

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
hsn005 said:
i want to confirm one thing...... there is no province offering PNP without a job offer from that province , except Saskatchewan whose occupation in demand scheme (without job offer) has zero remaining applications for 2015 :(
am i right? plz confirm
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

I don't think there is any ambiguity regarding Saskatchewan. There are no more seats available. But I think like last year, Nova Scotia will soon open in march-April. PNP is filled within first few days so better keep watching out for next programs

nilapup321

Feb 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

My pt is 294 only. How much point can be achieved if my spouse clears her IELTS?

hsn005

Star Member
Nov 29, 2014
Engineer2133 said:
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

I don't think there is any ambiguity regarding Saskatchewan. There are no more seats available. But I think like last year, Nova Scotia will soon open in march-April. PNP is filled within first few days so better keep watching out for next programs
problem is again JOB OFFER :(

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
hsn005 said:
problem is again JOB OFFER :(
with the 4th draw the CRS scores have fallen to 735... hence its just a matter of time the score will fall to 300+ ...keep patience guys!

rojiv94

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will get ITA within 2 months
score 294 is not too bad.
But you can increase your score by max 24 points, with your spouse ielts

dhaval85

Feb 13, 2015
Hello guys...i have got 356 points will date with my wife IELTS....shall i go for her WES evaluation...she has done MSc Biotechnology from INDIA....

seeing the current scenario what are our chances of getting the ITA....

dhaval85

Feb 13, 2015
Thank you niharika...
it will add 10 points to my profile but do you think yet there are chances seeing current situations..

ashwinmkumar

Jan 29, 2015
Honestly, I don't see people in the 300-350 range getting an ITA.

We see it from our perspective. Lets look at it from a Govt. perspective for a second.

The reason they created the EE program was to make sure that people who will contribute to the Canadian economy will be given first preference. People with 300-350 on the EE program honestly may not have the educational/work qualifications to contribute to the economy. I feel the CIC will stop at some point and say, draws for 2015 are done or that the minimum points are 500 (example).

I have been in Canada for 4 years now. I know the difficulty of getting a job here. I personally think allowing people with very low scores will mak it difficult for people already in Canada to get jobs.

Just my opinion. Feel free to disagree. Just keeping it honest. Wishing everyone the best!

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashwinmkumar said:
Honestly, I don't see people in the 300-350 range getting an ITA.

We see it from our perspective. Lets look at it from a Govt. perspective for a second.

The reason they created the EE program was to make sure that people who will contribute to the Canadian economy will be given first preference. People with 300-350 on the EE program honestly may not have the educational/work qualifications to contribute to the economy. I feel the CIC will stop at some point and say, draws for 2015 are done or that the minimum points are 500 (example).

I have been in Canada for 4 years now. I know the difficulty of getting a job here. I personally think allowing people with very low scores will mak it difficult for people already in Canada to get jobs.

Just my opinion. Feel free to disagree. Just keeping it honest. Wishing everyone the best!
On what basis do you speculate that CIC will stop at 500. The CIC has repeatedly stated that they will issue invitations to some people without LMIAs in FSWP category. It is mathematically impossible for a single person to score up to 500 points. The highest you can score is 496 and that is if you have a PhD. Your +1 rating is from me because of another post of yours. But after reading this post, needless to say I've had a change of heart.