+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants with SCORE range 300 - 350 can Network here! | Express Entry 2015

caicai

Mar 4, 2015
rawlin4bbhh said:
Hello Everyone... Coming back after 2 years in forums...

Learned a lot from many of you so thanks.. But I would say that even the applicants with less than 300 points have chances to get d Invitation but the only catch under FSW is the cap of 100 applicants in one stream (NOC).

So all the best... Thanks... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Yes, I believe there should be a cap for each Career. All the candidates concentrate in a few careers is something they do not want.

bhuvan12

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Bhairahawa, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
File Returned on 6th March 2015

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry Guys that was from 2014 and was for FST not FSW...

But I hope that everyone gets their ITA and I think that next draw or coming draws will be around 450-500 and eventually come down to 300-350 as most of the people are falling in that slab...

All the best GUYS....

rawlin4bbhh said:
Hello Everyone... Coming back after 2 years in forums...

Learned a lot from many of you so thanks.. But I would say that even the applicants with less than 300 points have chances to get d Invitation but the only catch under FSW is the cap of 100 applicants in one stream (NOC).

So all the best... Thanks... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
Jagjeetss said:
I got the email today that my profile is ineligible. They have accepted my profile in January and i have registered in job bank as well. My score under FSW is 376 & my NOC code 1111 is also in the list of FSW. I do not know what went wrong and they have made my profile ineligible which was eligible in January?

Please help me. Thanks
Hi Jagjeets,

It could be your Funds required! it happend to me i mentioned an amount closer to the slab for the funds required earlier in the month of sept when i sent my application. after jan i think it has changed i dint pay much attention to the funds required since i thought it was couple of months, and that wouldnt change. Later thhis month when my profile became ineligible and when i go back and see it was the funds ....

So just check you have enough funds :-X

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
choco09 said:
Hi Jagjeets,

It could be your Funds required! it happend to me i mentioned an amount closer to the slab for the funds required earlier in the month of sept when i sent my application. after jan i think it has changed i dint pay much attention to the funds required since i thought it was couple of months, and that wouldnt change. Later thhis month when my profile became ineligible and when i go back and see it was the funds ....

So just check you have enough funds :-X
Fund requirements is mentioned in CIC Website

Santhosh1992

Mar 13, 2015
Hello All,

Hope you guys are fine,

I'm new to this forum and i have a question

Can't we get ITA even if our score is more than 300? Why, Could you explain please?

My confusion is, I have read in news that least score in last draw is 700-735

So, 135+600(Job Offer). Even the score of 135 can get a job offer and ITA, Then why can't we?
I simply cannot understand, Please help me guys.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards,
Santhosh Sivan

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Santhosh1992 said:
Hello All,

Hope you guys are fine,

I'm new to this forum and i have a question

Can't we get ITA even if our score is more than 300? Why, Could you explain please?

My confusion is, I have read in news that least score in last draw is 700-735

So, 135+600(Job Offer). Even the score of 135 can get a job offer and ITA, Then why can't we?
I simply cannot understand, Please help me guys.

Thank you so much in advance.

Best Regards,
Santhosh Sivan
bcoz that 600 is thanks to LMIA.. so if u have LMIA u will get ITA next draw itself.. 600+300 = 900..
also to make it better.. its not job offer but LMIA

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
2niharika said:
Fund requirements is mentioned in CIC Website
I know about that, What i was tring to say was that min funds required for fsw2014 and for EE are different.

in my EE profile i mentioned the same amt what i did for fsw2014, without verifying it again while applying for EE online.

Earlier for 2 members min funds required per fsw2014 was 14720 CAD but where as for EE its now 14853 CAD.

And i realized it only after my profile became ineligible.

Lessons learnt by this mistake, "no assumptions and always double check".

FAK

Mar 12, 2015
Hello Every One..

WES Mapped my 2 yrs weekend program MBA (Pakistan) as equivalent to Canadian Bachelor's 4 yr. So i got 112 (With Spouse).
can any one suggest why is dat so?

regards.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FAK said:
Hello Every One..

WES Mapped my 2 yrs weekend program MBA (Pakistan) as equivalent to Canadian Bachelor's 4 yr. So i got 112 (With Spouse).
can any one suggest why is dat so?

regards.
That is because WES evaluated you for your graduation and not your MBA as it is a part time course. WES considers only full time courses.

ticky

Jul 1, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2016
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
File Transfer...
29-10-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not requested
Just submitted my EE application and got 346. A little disappointing so it looks like I'll have to get my two one-year technical school courses certified to give me some more points. Also disappointed my IELTS score wasn't perfect considering I've been fluent English for nearly 30 years.

Looks like I'll be submitting a common-law PR application also.

2niharika

Feb 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niravk said:
That is because WES evaluated you for your graduation and not your MBA as it is a part time course. WES considers only full time courses.
no WES consider correspondent course

Dr Reem

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Dear Seniors,
I have yet another question: I have submitted my EE profile and it got accepted. I want to go over my proflie just to triple check i had put everything correctly.... My question is when i view my "submitted application" just to clear any doubts (though I am sure things were correct in it) will i have to save and exit it. Will it affect my submitted document ie do i have to resubmit it..... i am just getting these doubts that smthing might be amiss in the application.