+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS WITH ISRAEL AS VISA OFFICE can we share???

arj

Nov 29, 2012
hello friends also i am from israel and i have question.. if we fail in an interview as a live in caregiver... how long will it take time to re.aply? i mean for how long time they banned us?
thank u..
arj

TiranYas

Dec 13, 2012
Hello,
Im from Israel, Currently living in Edmonton,AB
on a family class starting proccess (im married).
Someone live around here?
Enjoy :)

arj

Nov 29, 2012
gloire said:
hi Cim

Unlike you, am a Quebec selected worker applicant. So we are not really in the same boat accordind to timeline. :(

Welcome to the new ones and wish you all the best according to God's plan for you.

thank u so much.. r u still here in israel?

shilla

Jun 18, 2012
arj are you under LCP program? i have a question,, after sending my original diplomas and refference letter to the embassy how many more days will i wait for their call for me to submit my passport and for interview?

hope to hear from you soon tanx

sunshinee

Jan 24, 2013
Pls help

gloire said:
OK I CAN CONCLUDE THAT AM DEFINITELY THE ONLY ONE.

I will just cope with it. :( :( :( IM here :)
.Hello everyone,
I wonder if anybody can help me. My husband and I sponsored a Nanny in Israel which is my sister in law. I recieved a letter from immigration in Israel last year June 26 2012 stating the processing time which is 6 month from the date we got the letter. It has been past six month I never heard anything from the immigration. My sister in law went to immigration office for inquiry they told her the imm officer still looking into her papers. Last december my sister in law recieved an email from immigration asking what is her connection to her employer in canada. Is this the reason why they delaying her visa coz we are related not in blood though. Her friends who applied the same time already got there visa last month. Shes losing hope. I told her keep praying god is good.

Im thinking writing a letter to immigration but i dont know where to start and what to say. Is anybody can help me out pls. I really need her asap for my mom. Thanks and god bless you all.