+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS WITH ISRAEL AS VISA OFFICE can we share???

gloire

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello!

It seems that there is almost no applicants dealing with Israel on this forum. Am i really the only one? :eek:
I would like to share with some people of this office. So if you are one of us or know one of us, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you :) :) :)

gloire

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK I CAN CONCLUDE THAT AM DEFINITELY THE ONLY ONE.

I will just cope with it. :( :( :(

shilla

Jun 18, 2012
you're not alone,,,,, been searching for an applicant here in israel too,, i need help plisss how can i get a bank draft or certified chek here? thank you

gloire

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OOOhhhh i just saw your reply. So sorry. I guest that you already have the answer to your question by the time...

asi85

Jul 18, 2012
Hi Gloire

I am also applying from Israel. Just about to send out my application to Mississauga...

How is your process going? Have you hit any roadblocks you can give me a heads up about ???

Goog luck!

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
gloire said:
Hello!

It seems that there is almost no applicants dealing with Israel on this forum. Am i really the only one? :eek:
I would like to share with some people of this office. So if you are one of us or know one of us, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thank you :) :) :)

Hey guys, u r not alone. How can I help u guys?

asi85

Jul 18, 2012
Hi cim-

How have you found the process to be?

We're constantly debating about how to much send/what is worth translating/etc.,

I am actually need to apply for an FBI certificate, as I lived in the US for more than 6 months...it could take up to two months to receive the certificate, though! Thinking we might just submit the application to Mississauga and wait to the Tel Aviv VO to request the certificate by which time we should already have it in hand...

Did you have any issues so far?

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
asi85 said:
Hi cim-

How have you found the process to be?

We're constantly debating about how to much send/what is worth translating/etc.,

I am actually need to apply for an FBI certificate, as I lived in the US for more than 6 months...it could take up to two months to receive the certificate, though! Thinking we might just submit the application to Mississauga and wait to the Tel Aviv VO to request the certificate by which time we should already have it in hand...

Did you have any issues so far?
Hey Asi, I really dont know what u should do regarding the FBI certificate. I think there is an Israeli guy that asked about PPC from 3 different countries. Maybe he has a clue by now? I think that PPC has something like "expiry day" hence it is not useful to send it ahead. If i wrong, please correct me :)

Me and other Israeli FSW 2011 applicants still waiting for MR. This is how our spreadsheet looks like:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0ArWiEBDFbD_mdFhfdlFDTlpVZUU2RDg4V2NEMmRTR0E&output=html

What about you? :)

gloire

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asi and Cim.

Welcome to the é of you. To be sincere i wasn't expecting anymore someone to show up on this link.
So so am not alone! :D :D :D

I have not started with Tel-Aviv as visa office, my application was transfered there few months ago. I still hope that i will be able to help some of you at some points and that you will be able to help me if needed.

So at which level of your applications are you guys? for me, by God's grace am almost at the end. waiting for them to ask for my passeport...

Thank you Cim to show yourself ready to help.
Asi any question will be welcomed.

By the way am a french speaker. Hope the communication will flow ;)

Arthur123

Jul 12, 2012
Hi i am also from Israel and i wanted to know how can i get a bank draft.I gave the application and is in process from a month. I am too worried. Any suggestions please?

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
Arthur123 said:
Hi i am also from Israel and i wanted to know how can i get a bank draft.I gave the application and is in process from a month. I am too worried. Any suggestions please?
How many more r u from the Israeli VO...where have u been all the time? :p

We have a group on Facebook and you more than welcome to join. Most of our members speak hebrew, russian and english so fell free to join :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/320150101353023/#!/groups/320150101353023/

and Arthur, why do u need a BD if u have sent your application already?

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
gloire said:
Hello Asi and Cim.

Welcome to the é of you. To be sincere i wasn't expecting anymore someone to show up on this link.
So so am not alone! :D :D :D

I have not started with Tel-Aviv as visa office, my application was transfered there few months ago. I still hope that i will be able to help some of you at some points and that you will be able to help me if needed.

So at which level of your applications are you guys? for me, by God's grace am almost at the end. waiting for them to ask for my passeport...

Thank you Cim to show yourself ready to help.
Asi any question will be welcomed.

By the way am a french speaker. Hope the communication will flow ;)
\

gloire, can u share your stream and timeline please? :)

asi85

Jul 18, 2012
thanks for sharing the fb group, cim. will definitely check it out.

so you're applying for FSW...gotchya..i'm sure its different process than the spousal sponsorship.

do you have any idea where I could find the Israeli guy who had to get 3 different PPCs? was it on this forum?

Not looking to submit the PPC ahead of time...rather, just to get the process started i was going to send the application to mississauga while waiting for the PPC to come through. Then, when the VO requests the PPC (which they undoubtedly will), I'll have it ready to send to them asap. This may cause a bit of a delay, but I'm thinking less of a delay than waiting for the PPC from the US (which could be ~2 months)

Did CIC request any additional doc's from you at any point during the process?

Btw, Arthur..no idae how to get a BD - I already paid via credit card and will be sending the online receipt along with the application.

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
asi85 said:
thanks for sharing the fb group, cim. will definitely check it out.

so you're applying for FSW...gotchya..i'm sure its different process than the spousal sponsorship.

do you have any idea where I could find the Israeli guy who had to get 3 different PPCs? was it on this forum?

Not looking to submit the PPC ahead of time...rather, just to get the process started i was going to send the application to mississauga while waiting for the PPC to come through. Then, when the VO requests the PPC (which they undoubtedly will), I'll have it ready to send to them asap. This may cause a bit of a delay, but I'm thinking less of a delay than waiting for the PPC from the US (which could be ~2 months)

Did CIC request any additional doc's from you at any point during the process?

Btw, Arthur..no idae how to get a BD - I already paid via credit card and will be sending the online receipt along with the application.
Check it out http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spouse-sponsorship-via-tel-aviv-israel-t98798.0.html;msg1615550#msg1615550

No., i havent heard a word from our dearest VO. I have got a verification call regarding my place of birth and five min after that an email regarding AOR...it was in November 2011 ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ ;)

gloire

May 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Cim

Unlike you, am a Quebec selected worker applicant. So we are not really in the same boat accordind to timeline. :(

Welcome to the new ones and wish you all the best according to God's plan for you.