+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants who received ITA on June 12th, 2015. Please connect here....

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I am not sure if somebody already made thread or not on this topic. If not please share your experiences, time line, preparations to apply, questions etc here.

Good Luck :-*

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like, i have to start it :)

I had applied for FSW and CEC both and was eligible for both when submitted my profile but received ITA for FSW only.

My questions are:
  • I used to work in India(4 Years) but that company is close now. I do have Employment letter, My employer can verify it as well but only thing i am worried about is - it was cash job and I never use to get Paystub there. Will it be a problem? If company is closed now, will it create any problem? Do i need to do something for its explanation?
  • Now when i received ITA for FSW only. Do i need to send proof of work in Canada also? I do have everything but not sure does it make sense to send it or just my indian working experience?
  • I did two co-op's as well (4months each), Do i need to submit proof for those too?

Please reply if anybody knows.

HAILMANU

Star Member
May 19, 2015
I got my ITA last Friday. Currently in Canada will be applying under CEC, im already on implied status dont think im elligible for bridge. But ill head back to ireland if I have to and then come back once i get PR. Have all the docs I need , police certs etc. Only thing I need is the proof of funds

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAILMANU said:
I got my ITA last Friday. Currently in Canada will be applying under CEC, im already on implied status dont think im elligible for bridge. But ill head back to ireland if I have to and then come back once i get PR. Have all the docs I need , police certs etc. Only thing I need is the proof of funds
Good for you! Do you know answers to my questions?

Jonty711

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAILMANU said:
I got FSW.

Jonty711

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Looks like, i have to start it :)

I had applied for FSW and CEC both and was eligible for both when submitted my profile but received ITA for FSW only.

My questions are:
  • I used to work in India(4 Years) but that company is close now. I do have Employment letter, My employer can verify it as well but only thing i am worried about is - it was cash job and I never use to get Paystub there. Will it be a problem? If company is closed now, will it create any problem? Do i need to do something for its explanation?
maybe try and find the company financial report online showing company is closed and upload it with the additional documents.
  • Now when i received ITA for FSW only. Do i need to send proof of work in Canada also? I do have everything but not sure does it make sense to send it or just my indian working experience?
yes
  • I did two co-op's as well (4months each), Do i need to submit proof for those too?
i don't think that coops count to FSW
[/list]

Please reply if anybody knows.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anybody, Under FSW - for proof of funds, $11,931 needs to be in bank account for past 6 months or at present?

I have Job in Canada, do i still not show this much amount for past 6 months?

Jonty711

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Any one knows??
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Have a look at this. If you're working already here I wouldn't get too carried away with this requirement

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
Seems I belong in here,

excuse me while I make some room for my questions XD

I have a job offer with salary and all but no LMIA, so I will provide POF, however my dear bank back home has misspelled my name on the statement, AND put my old address in Ontario. I requested a correction, they refused unless I went there personally.

Why is everything so complicated back there? I guess thats why I wanna move here..

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifedoctor said:
Seems I belong in here,

excuse me while I make some room for my questions XD

I have a job offer with salary and all but no LMIA, so I will provide POF, however my dear bank back home has misspelled my name on the statement, AND put my old address in Ontario. I requested a correction, they refused unless I went there personally.

Why is everything so complicated back there? I guess thats why I wanna move here..
OMG. They should just have corrected for you. They can ask for couple of ID's from you and should have fixed it. I hope you get solution for it.

I am still not clear about POF time period. On website it says "Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada."

I am authorized to work here and have job also but don't have job offer (LMIA).

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015