+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants Waiting for Study VISA for Jan Intake Gather Here

Gurmannat55

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
no still the same . I mean there is nothing that tells us how much time we have to wait, they do estimate but that leaves us with just hoping for the best, i hope a have a strong case, I have already the tourist visa from Canada, but i dont know if that is a factor that helps or just doesnt do anything to the application. For now i am hanging to the 15 day mark idea if i pass that and dont get any update i guess i am still on the race.
I have also applied on 11 oct(SDS offline) but still there is no such update. If your medical gets updated surely post that in the thread.

willdez79

Jan 12, 2017
I have also applied on 11 oct(SDS offline) but still there is no such update. If your medical gets updated surely post that in the thread.
i will sure thing. Best of luck to you mate. I hope you get yours to ontime. Being reading there is a lot of people that the time they get a feedback is way longer than expected.

willdez79

Jan 12, 2017
so what happens if you dont get any answer after the processing time estimated ??? could the processing time be over the dates that you have to be enrolled at the university has that happen ever???

Tanrain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I have applied since 28th August and until now no single update from CIC.

Does delaying in processing the application mean approval?
I have appliedvon 1st aug.. only review started but medical hadnt updated as yet.
Delaying in process isn’t approval. Its taking time because of huge amount of applications.

willdez79

Jan 12, 2017
BUT what happens if the day you should be in school comes and you dont have an answer from cic? has this ever happen so someone. i applied 3 months in advance thinking that 5 weeks should give me enough time but i have seen some people wait for longer periods. any body know how to check your process through vfs?

Tanrain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
BUT what happens if the day you should be in school comes and you dont have an answer from cic? has this ever happen so someone. i applied 3 months in advance thinking that 5 weeks should give me enough time but i have seen some people wait for longer periods. any body know how to check your process through vfs?
I have mo idea about it. U can only track ur application through vfs. They can’t tell about your status updates as the file would be at canada visa office. You can fill the web form. But too much communication with the CIC can harm or delay your application process.

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
How are you guys ,

I have submitted my third application since 28th August and until now no single update.

Does this delay mean any kind of approval?

They already exceeded the normal processing time which was 9 weeks.

I have contacted them via IRCC WEBFORM ,they replay as following :

Good day Mohamed Ibrahim,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.))

does this message mean any positive feedback from them?

Thank you in advance for your

Reactions: Tanrain

willdez79

Jan 12, 2017
it does it means they are processing your application is in order no missing papers so they will not refuse you for incomplete but an officer has not seen your papers yet so you still have o go through an visa officer they will decide and then inform you.

Tanrain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
How are you guys ,

I have submitted my third application since 28th August and until now no single update.

Does this delay mean any kind of approval?

They already exceeded the normal processing time which was 9 weeks.

I have contacted them via IRCC WEBFORM ,they replay as following :

Good day Mohamed Ibrahim,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.))

does this message mean any positive feedback from them?

Thank you in advance for your
Can you let me know what you wrote in the web form? I also want to fill the web form but don’t know how should i write about it.
Also i have seen people submitting web forms receive updates within 3-4days. Best of luck to you

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Hello,

Is there any one who applied on October 15 in Delhi VFS (Offline) under General Category and received any acknowledgement letter...?

I have heard that after completion of 14 days applicants do receive acknowledgment letter from New Delhi Embassy...