+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants Waiting for Study VISA for Jan Intake Gather Here

willdez79

Jan 12, 2017
i applied on october 10th 2018 for study permit online its been 2 weeks as of today no movement on my application other than received. I saw in older forums that if you dont get rejected within 15 days your chances go up. i applied for study in the university of winnipeg if my status changes i will update you guys!

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
I have applied in lambton colg. With overall 6.5 n 6 each band. I have done btech in cse and applied for pg in cloud computing for big data. My 10th percentage was 80.7, 12th- 81.2 and btech-79.7
I have paid 2sem tuition fees +gic account
My course is of 2yrs+3 yr work permit
You have such a strong profile... Just relax and wait for that fortunate day when you receive your visa ..
You applied under SDS?

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
i applied on october 10th 2018 for study permit online its been 2 weeks as of today no movement on my application other than received. I saw in older forums that if you dont get rejected within 15 days your chances go up. i applied for study in the university of winnipeg if my status changes i will update you guys!
These are only rumors... I don't want to demoralize but want to make you familiar with truth... There are many instances in the past where students were refused after two or three months.... And even I was also one of them..

So as of now.. Do you have any update on your profile...?

Reactions: amandeep.singh

Tanrain

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Bro.. Online bhi aur Delhi VFS bhi... :O how come..?

VFS me to offline files submit hoti hain.. Online waale to VFS jaate hi nhi.. jab tak passport submit karne ke liye na kaha jaaye..
Applied through agent. Online application. Processing at delhi

willdez79

Jan 12, 2017
These are only rumors... I don't want to demoralize but want to make you familiar with truth... There are many instances in the past where students were refused after two or three months.... And even I was also one of them..

So as of now.. Do you have any update on your profile...?
no still the same . I mean there is nothing that tells us how much time we have to wait, they do estimate but that leaves us with just hoping for the best, i hope a have a strong case, I have already the tourist visa from Canada, but i dont know if that is a factor that helps or just doesnt do anything to the application. For now i am hanging to the 15 day mark idea if i pass that and dont get any update i guess i am still on the race.