+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants of MiNT program for Sept 2014 intake

karthik4151

Apr 26, 2014
Serendipity14 said:
Visit this link for application deadline details -
As per the information given here, the last date for International Students is May 1.

Also, there is no such thing as last date for Indians, Australians, etc. If you are not a Canadian (and American in this case) then you are an International Student :)
hi Serendipity14 Thank you for your reply. Did you uploaded SOP to online application?. thank you

Serendipity14

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-08-2014
karthik4151 said:
hi Serendipity14 Thank you for your reply. Did you uploaded SOP to online application?. thank you
I don't remember whether I uploaded the SOP or not but what I can tell you is that there are 2 steps involved. First there is a pre-screening of your application and once that is approved final application is created for department review.

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
This is what I received on march 31st , haven't received the decision though.

Your application is now complete and is being reviewed by the admissions committee. Please note that you will no longer be able to make changes to your application. You will be notified once a decision has been made.

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
karthik4151 said:
hi OxFF Please can you tell me list of document submitted online. Thank you
I have only submitted the transcript and the ielts score, they didn't ask for any other document yet.

karthik4151

Apr 26, 2014
0xFF said:
I have only submitted the transcript and the ielts score, they didn't ask for any other document yet.
thank you OxFF . Did you paid application fee of 100 dollars and what is you ielts and btech score . Thank you

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
karthik4151 said:
thank you OxFF . Did you paid application fee of 100 dollars and what is you ielts and btech score . Thank you
To be honest, i don't really remember that i paid something, I applied in so many institutes and do not remember where i paid the application fee.
btw, my IELTS score is 7.0 (R=W= 6.5, L=7.5, S=7.0)
and my CGPA for BS in Telecommunication Engineering is 3.28/4.0

karthik4151

Apr 26, 2014
0xFF said:
To be honest, i don't really remember that i paid something, I applied in so many institutes and do not remember where i paid the application fee.
btw, my IELTS score is 7.0 (R=W= 6.5, L=7.5, S=7.0)
and my CGPA for BS in Telecommunication Engineering is 3.28/4.0
thank you OxFF . Plz can you tell me after how many day your application status has changed. I completed my online application on 27 april, but still there is no change in the status of the application .
did they asked for any work experience ?
thank you

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
karthik4151 said:
thank you OxFF . Plz can you tell me after how many day your application status has changed. I completed my online application on 27 april, but still there is no change in the status of the application .
did they asked for any work experience ?
thank you
My status had changed once i completed the application and inform the MiNT dept by emailing them at mintinfo [at] cs.ualberta.ca

karthik4151

Apr 26, 2014
0xFF said:
My status had changed once i completed the application and inform the MiNT dept by emailing them at mintinfo [at] cs.ualberta.ca
Hi Oxff I got a mail from Mint that "Your application is now complete and is being reviewed by the admissions committee. Please note that you will no longer be able to make changes to your application. You will be notified once a decision has been made." .. Please can you tel me where can we see the status in the online application form. thank you

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
karthik4151 said:
Hi Oxff I got a mail from Mint that "Your application is now complete and is being reviewed by the admissions committee. Please note that you will no longer be able to make changes to your application. You will be notified once a decision has been made." .. Please can you tel me where can we see the status in the online application form. thank you
As far as I have seen, there is no way that you could see the current status of your application anywhere online, the Admission committee will notify you by email, once they will make any decision regarding your application.

karthik4151

Apr 26, 2014
0xFF said:
As far as I have seen, there is no way that you could see the current status of your application anywhere online, the Admission committee will notify you by email, once they will make any decision regarding your application.
Hi oxff did you mail the transcript to the university. University did asked me any thing in the email. Please let me know if you receive any updates from university. thank you

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
karthik4151 said:
Hi oxff did you mail the transcript to the university. University did asked me any thing in the email. Please let me know if you receive any updates from university. thank you
Mailed them on saturday regarding the application status, hopefully i will receive the answer today/

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
karthik4151 said:
This is e-mai i received few minutes ago from them,

"All final decisions will be made by Friday, you will get an email from us."

karthik4151

Apr 26, 2014
0xFF said:
This is e-mai i received few minutes ago from them,

"All final decisions will be made by Friday, you will get an email from us."
Hi Oxff did you email them or you just got it. I did not receive any email from them . please inbox me u r phone number. thank you