+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants of 2012 , interviewed in late 2016 and Start of 2017 JOIN HERE

Muhammad286

Aug 7, 2017
Hey everyone .
Hope you're all doing great
I'm an applicant of mid 2012 and I have been facing alot of mental torture with the waiting and feels like I am in the dark. I have contacted a few people who could have helped but maximum people remain silent because they are either cowards or they don't bother .

It's us who can help each other and should help each other to get through this tough time.
I had my interview and medical in december 2016 and the latest update I have after almost 8 months of waiting , is nothing. Let's help each other. Plus don't worry , just share your problems and solutions , nothing wrong will happen ,no1 is asking your personal details.

I'm having private sponsorship and living in Pakistan as a refugee.

All the Refugees in Pakistan , this thread is what you need. Lets discuss. Hope that we all can help each other . Lets pray. InshaAllah. If we have waited 5 years , there must be some khair in it that we are facing delays.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately private sponsorship or government sponsorship can take many years. 5 years is very normal. Many have waited much longer. Given that you have done your medical and had your interview you seem like you are closer to the end of the process. Best of luck.

Muhammad286

Aug 7, 2017
Compared to people who have had their interview in 2014-15 and start of 2016 , ours have already been much late now. Because they were done with everything within 6-8 months , i mean interview> Landing in Toronto in 6-8 months.

And it's already much over past 8 months , what I've got is a decision made some 2 weeks back and nothing else at all , people get their mails in 4-5 days and again it's more than 2 weeks after DM and no mail.