+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in July 2021 have already received an AOR

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
This is the official AOR, you are really fast! Can you share your timeline?
I actually submitted my PR application on 06th of August 2021 and just today I got their first email and then another email to my wife.
How do you know that it’s official AOR and how could we assume that it’s faster?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
We only received temporary AOR. The official AOR starts with G. ircc has already begun to process your case. You are really lucky to be so fast. I don't know why it is so fast!

Nelan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Thanks for your prompt response, however they say that submit forma and documents if you have not already done so; so this is confusing point…
This is for the dependants ,they will have to submit all the forms mentioned, again and making their signature ,because the dependants are over 18 and the pilot project
will work only if they have separate UCI and file numbers respectively.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
This is for the dependants ,they will have to submit all the forms mentioned, again and making their signature ,because the dependants are over 18 and the pilot project
In his situation, is ircc already processing applications? Is it because the Prime Minister said that family reunion is prioritized, and his processing is so fast? I'm still waiting

Nelan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
In his situation, is ircc already processing applications? Is it because the Prime Minister said that family reunion is prioritized, and his processing is so fast? I'm still waiting
Yea
That’s correct ,family reunification pilot project.

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Appreciate your response in details, so shall my wife upload all forms and supporting documents via webform by putting her UCI and application number? since she got separate UCI and application number just today by IRCC. and then mine UCI and details underneath her details in webform?
Do you have any idea if we need to get Police character certificate attested by Foreign Affairs in my home country ?
Regards

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
We only received temporary AOR. The official AOR starts with G. ircc has already begun to process your case. You are really lucky to be so fast. I don't know why it is so fast!
Thanks buddy! I have no idea If I am really lucky that it’s in fast track but I wish everyone very good luck and pray that cases may get in fast track too.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Appreciate your response in details, so shall my wife upload all forms and supporting documents via webform by putting her UCI and application number? since she got separate UCI and application number just today by IRCC. and then mine UCI and details underneath her details in webform?
Do you have any idea if we need to get Police character certificate attested by Foreign Affairs in my home country ?
Regards
You don’t need a non-criminal certificate. It seems that your wife needs it. Do you need to provide it in the email?

Nelan

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Regards
Only the dependant abroad will be needed to submit police clearance certificate,no other member in Canada needed PCC to submit .

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Thanks buddy! I have no idea If I am really lucky that it’s in fast track but I wish everyone very good luck and pray that cases may get in fast track too.
Thank you for your blessings. With your good luck, I hope I will receive the processed email within this week.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Thanks for your prompt response, however they say that submit forma and documents if you have not already done so; so this is confusing point…
Like I said you need to submit everything again, assuming things change with in few months. So everything you submitted for your dependants need to be submitted again. It has to be submitted in 30 days otherwise they will do it the old fashioned way