Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
I am happy for you! I applied in the first week of August but after seeing your application is processing now , I am very positive that I will receive an email from them very very soon :)
yes like before it was taking around 8-9 months for the AOR and I was surprised to see now it is 5 months. You processing should start soon

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I really hope that our submission in August will be heard sooner, but Christmas will be soon , there will be a holiday, at the current pace, we will be almost in March next year

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Hi Everyone!
Hope you guys are doing great!
I actually applied through online portal on 06th of August and got AOR just today through an email from Mississauga office.
My question is that they have sent my wife a checklist asking for couple of things like forms, biometric fee and Police character certificate which I have already submitted each and everything except Police character Certificate.
So do I need to submit every single form again ? along with Police Character Certificate?
My case is actually got under Pilot Project. And in email it also says that submit forms and documents only if you have already not done so..
Regards

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hi Everyone!
I actually applied through online portal on 06th of August and got AOR just today through an email from Mississauga office.
My question is that they have sent my wife a checklist asking for couple of things like forms, biometric fee and Police character certificate which I have already submitted each and everything except Police character Certificate.
So do I need to submit every single form again ? along with Police Character Certificate?
My case is actually got under Pilot Project. And in email it also says that submit forms and documents only if you have already not done so..
Regards
Did you apply on August 6th? I applied online on August 5. Did you receive the official AOR today?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hi Everyone!
Regards
List for your wife? That is what your wife provided. Is there anything you need to provide? If not, wait for the next email!

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
What is the pilot project you are talking about? Are you applying for a refugee? Can you share your timeline? When will I get a temporary AOR? thanks

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hi Everyone!
Regards
What is the pilot project you are talking about? Are you applying for a refugee? Can you share your timeline? When will I get a temporary AOR? thanks

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Actually I got an email stating that you applied PR application in which you listed following family members and that you’re eligible for Pilot Project Program (Which was initiated in December 2019 for Protected person family reunification, under this program PR process get done in almost year or so).
Then they stated that your dependents will receive check list shortly, and you need to submit forms and documents if you have already not done so;
I then received another email which is actually addressed to My wife along with the checklist including forms, Police character certificate and biometric fee and that you have to submit whatever is being asked in 30 days from the date of that request otherwise you will be unable to participate in Pilot Project.
Now, I’m confused that do I need to submit each and everything once again or only Police Certificate for My Mrs coz I have already submitted forms and biometric fee when I applied Permanent Resident through IRCC online Portal?

yes, I applied in August and got their email for the very first time. There is an application number just underneath of UCI which I think is AOR.

Regards

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Actually I got an email stating that you applied PR application in which you listed following family members and that you’re eligible for Pilot Project Program (Which was initiated in December 2019 for Protected person family reunification, under this program PR process get done in almost year or so).
Then they stated that your dependents will receive check list shortly, and you need to submit forms and documents if you have already not done so;
I then received another email which is actually addressed to My wife along with the checklist including forms, Police character certificate and biometric fee and that you have to submit whatever is being asked in 30 days from the date of that request otherwise you will be unable to participate in Pilot Project.
Now, I’m confused that do I need to submit each and everything once again or only Police Certificate for My Mrs coz I have already submitted forms and biometric fee when I applied Permanent Resident through IRCC online Portal?

yes, I applied in August and got their email for the very first time. There is an application number just underneath of UCI which I think is AOR.

Regards
You have to link to your account, Gekey account! Does your AOR start with G? Or start with X?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hi Everyone!
Regards
Same with me I am under pilot tooo. They asked for everything again. I submitted everything again. You need to submit everything again. Just do what they ask don't take any shortcuts. I have sent it too

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
The pilot project was started in 2019 but with very few regions and they have expanded some more regions now. A pilot project just means that your outside dependants' documents will be processed in Mississauga, instead of outside the Canadian Office. Like normal process is Refugee gets PR then the file is transferred. Under the Pilot project, the refugee file and dependants living outside Canada file will be processed together. This will increase the speed.

Reactions: LandofLivingSkies

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Same with me I am under pilot tooo. They asked for everything again. I submitted everything again. You need to submit everything again. Just do what they ask don't take any shortcuts. I have sent it too
Thanks for your prompt response, however they say that submit forma and documents if you have not already done so; so this is confusing point…