+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in July 2021 have already received an AOR

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi everyone,
As per the new announcement of Justin Trudeau , can someone explain;
  • Family reunification: Introduce electronic applications for family reunification and implementing a program to provide temporary residence to spouses and children abroad while they await the processing of their permanent residence applications.
    How would they provide temporary residence to the families residing outside.

Regards
Currently, there is slim chance of securing visitor visa if you are invited by your spouse and or if you have pending application under spousal sponsorship. It does not make sense, so the liberal want to open another avenue when you submit your spousal sponsorship application, you can also apply for the visitor or be provided at certain stage of your application, that can help you to reunite with your family in canada as you wait for the final PR decision,

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences..this place is much much better than getting advise from lawyer or consultants.. everyone plz keep it up and ignore negative ppl..they dnt have anything else except to criticize others.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Currently, there is slim chance of securing visitor visa if you are invited by your spouse and or if you have pending application under spousal sponsorship. It does not make sense, so the liberal want to open another avenue when you submit your spousal sponsorship application, you can also apply for the visitor or be provided at certain stage of your application, that can help you to reunite with your family in canada as you wait for the final PR decision,
many thanks、best wish for you

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Thanks,
Agreed! I hope Liberal will clarify it in near future that how they gonna make it possible..
Thanks everyone, plz keep sharing your experiences since it heals a lot

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks,
Agreed! I hope Liberal will clarify it in near future that how they gonna make it possible..
Thanks everyone, plz keep sharing your experiences since it heals a lot
If they choose not to kill it, this mandate will move into policy, before roll out. it will take time to implement, but better late than never

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
temporary aor can be used to communicate to ircc if you need to make chabges to your application, but you cant track it
Next step is AOR which means you can track your application process on ECAS
Next step is processing like medical, eligibility, and background check, then PR

can you share your timeline
Hi Brother,
I have a question regarding Police Clearance Certificate for Mrs, Do we need to get it from District office with a barcode on it? Or should it be attested by the National Bureau as well?
Regards

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hi Brother,
I have a question regarding Police Clearance Certificate for Mrs, Do we need to get it from District office with a barcode on it? Or should it be attested by the National Bureau as well?
Regards
where does your wife live if its a big city then from police headquarters if small town then district office. Doesn’t need to be attested as long as its a legit paper. Like in mine there is a QR code which they can scan to check if its legit and valid

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
where does your wife live if its a big city then from police headquarters if small town then district office. Doesn’t need to be attested as long as its a legit paper. Like in mine there is a QR code which they can scan to check if its legit and valid
She lives in a small town, so probably from Police District Office. One of my cousin got for his brother for Spain and it had a QR code on top right side.
Thanks for your kind information

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Hey bro how r u..

kindly guide me ..

applied Pr in November as protected person..just got an email with temporary number that application received ..
My wife and kids are in back home and j
now kindly tell me what kind of documents should I made? Police clearance etc for my wife ?
Any other documents?

Just asking to speed up the process at my end and if immigration ask anything then it should be ready.

Masroor Hassan

Sep 14, 2021
Applicants in July 2021 have already received an official AOR if this is true, it means that ircc is really speeding up! It took about eight months to process before. Yesterday I saw a friend share on the forum that he applied for at the end of July this year. He started to process his case yesterday! is this real? I hope my friends will leave a message to discuss!
I have sent my paper based application in april, still didn't get AR or AOR :(

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
1- So, with reference to form imm0008, do we need Print all 12 pages and scan them again after signature or print the last page , sign it and attach it at the same place? And do we need place barcode pages on the top of this application?
2- Are we supposed to upload photos as well? though it’s not required as per checklist.
Regards

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
One more thing that there are bunch of forms for my family to upload via webform so do we have to print all forms, sign them and scan to upload? Or only Representative form will be printed, signed and scanned? I’m in huge confusion…..
I think we even don’t need to print imm0008 , simply put your name and date and save it and that’s it….
Waiting for your kind response anxiously
Regards

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
I actually chose Family under which my Mrs is applying and then Spouse in the category under which she is going to apply
Is that correct?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
One more thing that there are bunch of forms for my family to upload via webform so do we have to print all forms, sign them and scan to upload? Or only Representative form will be printed, signed and scanned? I’m in huge confusion…..
I think we even don’t need to print imm0008 , simply put your name and date and save it and that’s it….
Waiting for your kind response anxiously
Regards
I don’t know much about this kind of situation. There is a friend who works in a law firm in our forum. You can consult specifically.