+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in July 2021 have already received an AOR

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Today is 11 months since I submitted my online application, I have not received any news so far, I am desperate, I don't know which immigration officer is not working and not processing the application? My timeline is: I submitted my application online on August 5, 2012, and I received a provisional application number on August 20. It has not been updated so far. My application has not been opened, and many applicants in the same month have already started processing. , and someone has already received a PR card

xiaopei8888

Jul 6, 2022
Today is 11 months since I submitted my online application, I have not received any news so far, I am desperate, I don't know which immigration officer is not working and not processing the application? My timeline is: I submitted my application online on August 5, 2012, and I received a provisional application number on August 20. It has not been updated so far. My application has not been opened, and many applicants in the same month have already started processing. , and someone has already received a PR card
Every immigration officer deals with it at a different speed. I think it will deal with you soon. Be patient.

Jealan

Jul 13, 2022
Any update?

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
hello Guys

Hope all are doing good , I wanted to let you know guys that i got Medical request from IRCC August 9th 2022 , applied Pr from new portal online on 6th august 2021 , before medical they also asked my resume a month before , does any one has idea when i can expect my COPR , Thank you

Reactions: miaa_00

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
hello Guys

Hope all are doing good , I wanted to let you know guys that i got Medical request from IRCC August 9th 2022 , applied Pr from new portal online on 6th august 2021 , before medical they also asked my resume a month before , does any one has idea when i can expect my COPR , Thank you
Delighted for you, my application submitted on August 5, 2021 has not received any news so far!

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
hello Guys

I don’t think there is a standard time, some get it fast some wait, first you need to pass medical and then pass background check,
I have done my medical 3 weeks ago and waiting for any news from them
Best of luck to all

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Delighted for you, my application submitted on August 5, 2021 has not received any news so far!
Did you call 1 (888) 242-2100 ? You can check your application status from there you don’t have to talk to anyone you just need your UCI number and your application number . I applied on December and found out today they started processing my application no idea when they started as I didn’t get any email :/ you should check!

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Did you call 1 (888) 242-2100 ? You can check your application status from there you don’t have to talk to anyone you just need your UCI number and your application number . I applied on December and found out today they started processing my application no idea when they started as I didn’t get any email :/ you should check!
You called and told me that I received my application, but it hasn't started processing yet!

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I want to share about my status, My spouse got medical request and again they ask for Police clearence we have submitted that already. Applied PR aug 2021 along with spouse application, i am in pilot programme. Any guess still what else need to b done, my spouse has to go interview? Eligibility and background in process for both.
Thank you