+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in July 2021 have already received an AOR

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Thanks........... Just received the AOR in December 2021. Thereafter they asked for a couple of documents of the Dependent who is living in Pakistan, provided those documents as well....
When did you applied ? And after how many months they asked for documents?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Thanks........... Just received the AOR in December 2021. Thereafter they asked for a couple of documents of the Dependent who is living in Pakistan, provided those documents as well....
So you are in a pilot program most likely, according to pilot both application gets processed in Canada and processing time is 1 year

zardari.1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2022
anybody can help me i just received email
request letter ask me to submit CV/RESUME , AND IMM5669
As well 18 to till all jobs details .. Highly appreciated if someone tell me what is this its a good sign or normal inquiry for protected person :)

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
@sohaib1 @Simba112
Hi ,
Hope everyone is doing great!
Today I came up with a strange thing with reference to my family PR application,
I called IRCC and luckily it went through, the lady confirmed me that applications for you and your family for PR is in process, upon my asking for biometric letter, she confirmed me that we sent you the biometric request letter for your wife on 21st of December 2021 the day I got first correspondence from IRCC issuing us Application number and requesting supporting documents of my family.
i asked her that since I didn’t receive this email , shall I remain in Pilot Project? She told me that we have received all other documents from you in January and I cannot see any notes with your application stating that you’re no more in Pilot Project so, don’t worry.
She said I am gonna request IRCC to resend it to your wife again and you will receive it in next 5 working days!
Can you please tell me what should I do now? Should I send a webform to IRCC telling them that it’s not my fault at all!!!
Regards
Syed

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
@sohaib1 @Simba112
Hi ,
Today I came up with a strange thing with reference to my family PR application,
I called IRCC and luckily it went through, the lady confirmed me that applications for you and your family for PR is in process, upon my asking for biometric letter, she confirmed me that we sent you the biometric request letter for your wife on 21st of December 2021 the day I got first correspondence from IRCC issuing us Application number and requesting supporting documents of my family.
i asked her that since I didn’t receive this email , shall I remain in Pilot Project? She told me that we have received all other documents from you in January and I cannot see any notes with your application stating that you’re no more in Pilot Project so, don’t worry.
She said I am gonna request IRCC to resend it to your wife again and you will receive it in next 5 working days!
Can you please tell me what should I do now? Should I send a webform to IRCC telling them that it’s not my fault at all!!!
Regards
Syed
You are not at fault. wait for the 5days once an agent leave a note on your file. if you dont hear after that, try call them again...

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Today is the eighth month of submitting the application, and I have not received any updates from IRCC. What should I do? I want to write a letter to a member. I ask the member to urge me. I don't know how to do this?

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Today is the eighth month of submitting the application, and I have not received any updates from IRCC. What should I do? I want to write a letter to a member. I ask the member to urge me. I don't know how to do this?
Hi
I will suggest you to write a webform or try to call them!!

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
@sohaib1 @Simba112
Hi ,
Regards
Syed
Hi hope you doing good? Any changes to application fpr u amd family. No update with me till now.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hi hope you doing good? Any changes to application fpr u amd family. No update with me till now.
i got medical and pre-arrival letter thats all

Reactions: Star_hoor

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Nothing! I contacted IRCC that I didn’t receive Biometric request letter back in December 2021, they sent me biometric request letter by email but the letter had already been expired in January 2022. I called and filled a webform again to get a new letter but nothing so far!
it’s just a bad luck that I didn’t receive that email!!!
Still hopeful that things will happen soon Inshallah!

Reactions: hilal86