+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in July 2021 have already received an AOR

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone, I got a letter stating that my H&C application for PR has been approved and I will be called for an interview. Is this first step for PR process?
Thanks this forum helping so much my application questions.
Are there any suggestions/precautions to take into consideration before attending interview with the family?
Many thanks to all
It is very unusual that your first letter after H&C approval would be PR approval. You also applied in May 2021 so that would be fast processing to get PR. Have you done medicals in the past year? AIP comes first and interview is unusual. What agency is asking you for an interview and where? You also mention a child applying for a graduate program so how old are your children?

kri19631

Aug 6, 2018
Okay, let me give the notes that was mentioned in the letter:
"Your request for an exception to the bar based on best interests of the child was considered and granted; there your application for humanitarian and compassionate considerations has been assessed. A representative of the IRCC reviewed the circumstances of your request and considered all the factors that you cited in your application. We are please to inform you that your request for an exemption from these requirements for the purpose of processing this application has been approved.

You will receive a letter asking you to attend an interview at the Canada Immigration Centre in your area. A final determination on your application for permanent residence will be made at this interview."

Kam_jr

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi guys,

I want to give my update in my application. I applied for my PR in August 04 2021 (online) , I received and email from IRCC today saying that my application has been updated. When I check the PR portal it is still in “ Submitted “.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hi guys,

I want to give my update in my application. I applied for my PR in August 04 2021 (online) , I received and email from IRCC today saying that my application has been updated. When I check the PR portal it is still in “ Submitted “.
I submitted it online on August 5th, saw your update, I see hope! Are you single or with a spouse?

miaa_00

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hi guys,

same here I submitted online PR application on 5th august and received same email an hour ago but the PR application is still 'submitted'

Kam_jr

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Category........
Other
Friends, I could link my application with my GCKEY I never received a letter besides the one I got last year when I submit my application. I linked it jus by removing the X and just writing G-XXXXXXX. I just check I am on background check.