+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in "ALL GREEN ZONE" awaiting CEREMONY

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
LPP Completed on Dec 14th, emailed (to - test invite email address) and called IRCC - both gave me same answer, its in queue to schedule the Oath. Have ordered GCMS notes.
VO - Mississauga office

Reactions: Kami194

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Any updates in your Oath?
Nothing.

In my GCMS notes I saw a note saying basically that the system glitched (?) and marked my payment as outstanding so my file probably didn’t get sent to oath queue for months because of that. If it weren’t because of an email inquiry, god knows when they’d have noticed about the error.

Also, I’m currently abroad and in one of my emails I requested for my oath not to be scheduled at least until mid February, so that’s something.

Lazarooo

Star Member
Oct 10, 2022
Nothing.

In my GCMS notes I saw a note saying basically that the system glitched (?) and marked my payment as outstanding so my file probably didn’t get sent to oath queue for months because of that. If it weren’t because of an email inquiry, god knows when they’d have noticed about the error.

Also, I’m currently abroad and in one of my emails I requested for my oath not to be scheduled at least until mid February, so that’s something.
Glat to hear at least you know what's going on! any suggestions for me? I have already approached my MP, waiting for them. is there other ways to get some updates?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Glat to hear at least you know what's going on! any suggestions for me? I have already approached my MP, waiting for them. is there other ways to get some updates?
GCMS notes show the emails I sent, so they definitely check that. It’s worth the shot.

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Citizenship Application
Submission Date - 10th Oct 2023, Single Applicant, Location- Toronto
AOR - Nov 7th 2023
Tracker Updates:
Background Verification - Completed (Nov 16th);
Citizenship Test - Completed (Nov 29th);
Language skills - Completed (Dec 14th);
Physical presence - Completed (Dec 14th);
Prohibitions - Completed (Dec 14th);
Citizenship ceremony - In Progress (Feb 2nd)
Oath Instruction Email - Feb 7th (In Person Ceremony in Mississauga office. Timing 8:15 AM on Feb 14th)
Oath Scheduled - Feb 14th