+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants in "ALL GREEN ZONE" awaiting CEREMONY

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
Yeah I called IRCC,, the agents there aren't helpful.. I ask them "does IRCC prioritize longer than 15 months applications for oath scheduling?"

She says "IRCC will contact you once they schedule your ceremony"

I ask "I have a travel in May and my PR and travel documents have expired, how does IRCC help me to expedite the oath scheduling so that I can make my May travel?"

She says "you're welcome to renew your PR card and your travel document"

I ask "it's a hassle, and I don't want to do that and having to experience the processing time for PR and travel document while I have an oath to be scheduled"

She says "I don't have any information regarding your oath scheduling, there is no action on your end except renewing your documents to travel, but IRCC will definitely contact you once they're ready for your oath"

I was like...... this conversation with this agent isn't getting me anywhere so I had to say "alright thank you bye bye"
I would tell you best option is to renew your PR card, cost is not a lot. It honestly is not a hassle, based on my friends' experience, they are pretty quick with that. It might help you getting your Oath sooner. This are just my thoughts (don't have any references).